1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

getting the gem from the dragon eye priestesse

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by ejg, Jul 7, 2000.

1. ejg Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I met up with the head creature that has the gem. She was tough. so I headed out, took a nap to recover spells. now she is gone. I have searched the entire level several times but no luck... how do I find her now?

Thanks for your help

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Double check your inventory to make sure you in fact don't already have the Heartstone Gem. I have a weapon that stuns my opponent and at times, they'll just be standing there but already dead (until they unstun and fall to the ground dead). This has happened to me a few times where I've killed the creature, but he's still standing stunned and I'll walk away. Eventually, he'll unstun and die off screen.

Perhaps this has happened to you as well?

I find it odd that a main character "boss" so to speak would vanish. Maybe she walked into another room attempting to follow you?

Dragon's Eye was pretty tough in my opinion the lower you got. The Summoner that kept sending forth wave after wave after wave of Trolls, Lizardmen and Yan-ti Elites was seriously pissing me off.

Chapter 3 is too hyped. IWD is one awesome game. I am very, very impressed.

-Syl

3. ejg Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] nah, she just moved to the upper left part of the map. I found her and womped her dead.

thanks for all the help.

4. The Wretched Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG]
    It's actually a known bug in Icewind Dale. If you exit the level after having encountered, but not defeated, the Snake Queen, she warps across the map to the upper left-hand corner of the map.

ejg already found her, but I just thought I'd share that this is a well-known bug to Black Isle.

5. ejg Gems: 1/31

well now with that problem solved what the hell do I do in the tower. I have all four pieces of the machine. I get to the top of one tower and this guy wants a seed, water or animal... I have a barrel of holy water but that doesnt seem to be what he wants. HELP

thanks

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.