1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Getting Reign of Anger?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Gavinfoxx, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Gavinfoxx Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

What is the easiest way (I would assume a hack or a trainer or cheat) to get Reign of Anger as a spell for my mage-Nameless One? Thats the only thing I want to edit in any savegame editor or whatever... is there a fix to enable that? Thanks!

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I don't think there is any way to get that spell in the game, you'll have to make do with Magic missile.

There might be a hack or cheat but I haven't heard of it.

3. Andyr Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You can get it (and others) if you are a Mage, and talk to Dak'kon about certain topics.

4. raptor Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Nope, not reign of anger. Reign of Anger is Dak'kon's version of magic missle. and you only get two of hes first level spells (he has 4 at start). So no you cannot get reign of anger any other way than cheating.

Use some editor that works with PST (NI should do fine) and enter character and add the spell. though why i dont understand its just magic missle +1dmg. As if magic missle was not overpowred from before... (magic spell creation guide for D&D listed Magic Missle as teh maximum powerfull a level 1 spell could posiblly be allowed to be, preferablly weaker to not outshine al the other spells)

5. Gavinfoxx Gems: 1/31

Well, doesnt that patience spell eventually get way more powerful than magic missile?

How many casts of that patience spell does it take to get it up there?

6. Andyr Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Oh, hmm. Are you sure? I was sure I got all 4 of them for my TNO.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yeah, i'm pretty sure i got all of them too. can't really remember though..

8. raptor Gems: 16/31

you only got all 4 if you cheated.

Belive me i tried........

And its definitivelly not in the unbroken circle of zerthimon.

9. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31

I can't recall whether i got it or not, but if he says the you failed, you don't have enough INT or WIS IIRC

10. Gavinfoxx Gems: 1/31

Okay, I have NearInfinity... and I have NO IDEA how to add this spell to my 'cheat' savegame... any suggestions?

11. Utgarda Loki Gems: 1/31

Frankly, I recently made such fix for myself... :) I can e-mail it to you, if you want (send me a PM). But it'll work only if you have never spoken with Dakkon about Circle of Zerthimon, and *probably*, if you haven't spoken with him at all. (I changed file DDAKKON.DLG, so go figure...) It will give you the "Reign of Anger" after you'll successfully answer the question about the First Circle.

By the way - this spell will create 6 missiles at level 10; 7 missiles at level 15; 8 - at level 20; and 9 - at level 25. At least, it is so in my version of PS:T... ;)

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

wow, seems a high price to pay for just one spell :eek:

you guys must really dig that spell :p

13. raptor Gems: 16/31

Well "everyone" loves Magic missle. and Reign of Anger is a buffed magic missle +1 (it deals 1D4+2 dmg per missle instead of magic missle's normal 1D4+1) so its every powergamer and unimagenative mages dream.

Personally im so sick of the entire magic missle thingy that i use ANYTHING else just for variety. That and chromaic orb has better humor value.

you would have had the exact same situation if someone found a Dak'Kon or Ignus only spell that was fireball +1dmg.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.