1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

G'day everyone on the boards

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sander Scamper, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Sander Scamper Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hello from sunny Australia everyone =) just like to say hello to all the people who frewuent this quite impressive board.Im a real life friend of Gormenghasts(sp?)and he directed me to this site.

Going back to bed.
    /me waves :D

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Welcome aboard!

3. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Hello we hope you have fun, and recive information on your favorite D&D stuff. Will try to help where posible.

[This message has been edited by kemanmaldea (edited July 21, 2001).]

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Always nice to have a new addition to the family - dysfunctional as we are!! :D :D

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Hi Sander.
    *hands over the greeting bottle with firewater*

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Its still not to late for you! Run! Flee!

*runs about screaming "Flee! Flee! I saw a flea! help me! Where's the key? I must flee!"*

7. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Another victim eh? Well hello there, welcome to the boards (If you're not insane yet, you will be after a while here :D :D). You'll be fine here (As long as you don't make fun of England's abysmal perfomance at cricket ;)).

8. PowerPuff Guest

A warm and friendly "Hi" from all of my pretend-friends and I: Hi there!
    (*Tells voices in head to give it a rest*)

Btw; I am amazed that there are actually individuals out there who play and are interested in cricket... ;)

9. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Haha cricket sucks no-one over here really cares about it. Probably because we lose all the time.

Anyway hi bro welcome to the club!

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

New things coming?

*running to hide under bed*

11. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't help myself. :p

12. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Greetings new victim, ehh I mean forum mate. Hope you'll get flamed... I mean have fun here...

Anyway welcome!

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] *screams in delight as he lifts his skirt and sees a pair of knickers*

Whoopee! A thing!

*Pulls down knickers, lifts up skirt and runs down the Sorcerer Place dormitries shouting "I'm a woman! I'm a woman! Look at me everybody I don't look like chuckie!*

I'm sane I'm sane! I'm not insane! You have nothing to fear from a hideous looking toilet!

14. Sander Scamper Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Rofl i think im gonna have fun here lol

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Sander, if you can't have fun here, you can't have fun anywhere. We have it all, women, books, firetrucks. It's great!!! :D

16. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Mat, from what I've seen, the last thing you'd think is great around here is firetrucks! :)

17. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Welcome Sander!

Finally you come to these great boards, what took you so long anyway?

Doesn't matter now at least your here.

*Gormenghast greets his fellow friend & tells him to enjoy these great boards* :eek: :D :confused:

[This message has been edited by Gormenghast (edited July 24, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.