1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Games to movies

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by kuemper, Sep 26, 2007.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There was a trivia question on the radio the other day and, even though the dj said he'd give the answer, we never heard it and we waited through 3 songs.

With the release of Resident Evil 3, what is the other movie based on a video game to get a trilogy of films?

I checked the radio's website with no luck. I thought it might be Mortal Kombat, but that only has 2 films. The closest I can find is Pokemon, but that's based on the tv show than the game. Anyone know the answer?

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Don't know if this would count but evidently there were 3 Final Fantasy movies released direct-to-video style that formed a trilogy of sorts, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was seperate from this supposed trilogy but it's existence may count the others out. Hope this may help

3. starfox64 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

List of Films Based on Video Games

Sadly, I use this as a reference when I go to the video rental store to rent these crummy films. Then I get drunk and watch them... by myself, of course!

4. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh.
    My.
    God.

Bloodrayne II and Alone in the Dark II are in production?

Seriously, why do people keep giving Uwe a budget?

5. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I saw Bloodrayne II recently. Its actually worse than the first one. Billy the Kid was the main badguy......yes....he was a vampire...........need I say more?

6. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Street Fighter II has two animated T.V. series and a live action T.V. series to along with its two movies.

7. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, because he keeps getting enough rubbernecking bystanders interested enough to buy a ticket to gawk at the crime scene he's created. He's got a good return on investment, sadly. :nolike:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.