1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fun Game

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Xandar Dae'Ithil, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Xandar Dae'Ithil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

2. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

That is a truly great game. Finally, an outlet which allows me to legally expel all of my violent feelings towards pedestrians, poodles, and tanker-trucks. I've spent 10 minutes of my life burning people to death...who'd have ever thought I'd get to say that again?

3. ArchAngel Guest

city destroyed by giant. :lol:
    fun game. "Fun", in finding out what can burn. Geez don't listen to me. I sound like doctor Evil. :D

4. Eze&Sharkie Guest

This is honestly funny. Heheeheeeheeeeeehheeeeee. I go and do my EVIL deeds now.

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Wow cool game! :grin:

hmm /me wonders why the trees explode :confused:

6. [​IMG] OOOh That's fun. Now I don't have to sneak matches into my room that has my miniature city ;)

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Create a ring of fire :grin: or kill a person crossing the road! Black and Crispy man becomes FLAT, black and Crispy Man

:sick: yet:lol:

8. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Boy, that tanker really goes up. They won't ship liquid hydrogen like that, but they'll ship liquid propane.

Either way, you don't want to be the driver...

9. total Guest

This is one of the funnyest things i have seen for a while. Like the idea :evil: !

Or my life is just boring? :lol:

BTW: how do you create ring of fire?

[This message has been edited by total (edited June 22, 2002).]

10. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Haha cool game :)
    Although I did kind of feel sorry for that dog that i burned down :aww:

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    A ring of fire? Hold down the mouse button and just keep moving it in circles, everything that enters it gets flamed but the beam isn't held over them long enough so they don't always explode

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :D Wonderful game :D , I will definitely add a magnifying glass to my infentory and use it in my plots for world domination ...

13. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

I've never played a game so good!

14. Xandar Dae'Ithil Gems: 5/31

LOL, even I didn't know that!:grin:

I'm not evil...really...:good:
    *halo falls of*:evil:

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Lazy Bonzo, trees to explode. I have seen the after afects a few times. Theirs water in trees right?(Ofcorse! How else would it surive!? (What I'm about to say usualy happens when lighting hits trees)).

The water inside the tree begins to boil.:mommy: When water heats up it expands.:whoa: But theirs no room for water to expand. So what happens?:hmm: The tree(for lack of better words) EXPLODES!!!:aaa:

Ofcorse in this game they are making it much more bigger(what would the game be if the dog just ran to a fire hidrent and put out the fire you set to him?).

16. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmmm...

It would be interesting to see if you could boil the water fast enough inside the tree to generate the pressure. Too slowly, and it would find/generate a structural weakness and escape before the required pressure built up.

But you can freeze it. I watched a video once , likely from Alaska or Siberia, where the temperature dropped so rapidly the water inside the phloem froze and caused the tree to explode from the top down to the frostline. The camera man even walked around to show the splinters/shrapnel from the wood.

On a similar note, we might just see something like this one day. One of the best ways to harness solar power is to put collectors in orbit around the earth. The gravity well keeps the solar wind from pushing the collectors away, and the energy is stored in massive 'capacitors'. Every hour or so, an enormous power pulse (several gigawatts) is transmitted through the atmosphere to a collector on the earth. Imagine if a relay couldn't shut it off in time to prevent it from going too far off target. They'd have 'targeting' laser pulses to insure the beam fired on target, but there's that what-if factor in there...

Smokin'.

17. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Ahh, yes, blowing stuff up.

I like playing with fire, my Mum calls me a pyromaniac.

Yay, finally, somewhere where I can blow stuff up with out the danger of the tower of candle's falling onto the table cloth, and setting it alight (again) (no seriously, I didn't half get told off...

18. Xandar Dae'Ithil Gems: 5/31

I'm always ready to entertain!:D:happy::D

19. Is that a tanker or an atomic bomb??????????

20. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

A tanker.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.