1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Friends in the UK, have you seen Fellowship of the Ring?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jack Funk, Dec 11, 2001.

1. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Thursday 19 December my friend

3. I have my tickets booked!!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

No-one been to the prmiere?

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Think you'll find the premiere was by invitation only.... They must have forgotten to send mine! :D

First general release showings are next Wednesday.

I've got my tickets for Thursday, coz I can't make Wednesday.

6. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

20th december here - and i thought we'd get the premiere cos it was filmed here

7. gollum Banned

The premier was in new Zeland if you recall it was filmed there.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I'm here in Singapore and damn as hell i'm gonna live it on 20th December! :evil:

9. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I've got to wait till this Friday (21st)...
    I don't think I can take it. :aaa::wail:

10. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31

Ah...isn't the 19th a wensday?

Shelling out ten bucks for a flick sucks. Oh well, I guess if I had 40 gig HD I could download the movie instead.

11. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] It's only $10. That's lots less than a 40 gig HD. Phus, I don't think you'll be getting a copy on DVD or any other computer verion for quite sometime.

And the first shows will be tonight - Tue, 18th - at midnight. I hope you're all there.

12. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    In about 10 hours :D
    But I have a friend that is watching it right now :(

13. Thalantyr Guest

[​IMG] Im in New York and im seeing it as sooon as humanly possible. Well allmost. Im going to buy tickets for a night show maybe, that sounds like a good idea. Hopefully it won't be sold out

14. gollum Banned

[​IMG] 18 more hours ya.

15. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Muwahahahaha! I'm gonna go see it in a GOLD-CLASS CINEMA! Yeah, that means cushy lazy-chairs, waiters to order drinks and food from, a stocked bar, super sound, and gigantic screens! Woohoo! *prompts maniacal laugh*

16. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31

WOOOOOW.
    - turning green with envy -

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I go with friends, this Saturday. To Rembrandt Theatre, the best Cinema in the Netherlands. I suppose I'll see the movie also another time, alone or maybe with one person.

18. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31

Yo, Headbanger, Why not see it in the Molenstraattheater (Wageningen) that´s close to where you live and sure is a better theatre than Rembrand. Serving drinks and so on like the gold class cinema Rhythm is paying a visit to..

19. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

All I can say is....... I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING IT!!!!!! I won't say anything else because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited December 19, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.