1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Football clubs that you love and football clubs you hate

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by BOC, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Love:

Liverpool, Vaalerenga (My first love. Ahh), Anyone playing Man Yoo.

Soft spots:

Reading (gotta look out for the locals y'know), Celtic (respect to teams that Never Walk Alone!), Rosenborg in the Champions League.

Hate:

Manchester United (obviously), Arsenal (Although their football this year has been outstanding at times), Lillestrom (Bonder i byen....).

:lol: :love: :lol:

Never did I see a bar full of United fans leave so quickly. It was GREAT!

As for Egg chasers:

Love:

RU: England and Bath, American: Vikings (Hey it's in the blood right?)

Hate:

SF 49ers.

2. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

don't tell me that league cup is not important. Any official game between Liverpool and Man U is equally important.

Liverpool killed Man U on march 2 2003 and that's a fact.

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Love:
    Juventus
    Ajax (Playing pretty good at the moment. IMO that is.)

hate:
    Anderlecht (Don't bother, it's a Belgian team.)

4. monkey Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I support Man Utd when I want to support someone who will win (I actually live near Manchester which is unusual for MU fans!)

Usually I support Queen's Park (NOT QPR - I'm talking about the amateur Scottish Third division side who won about 10 Scottish Cups before 1900 but who haven't done anything of note for over 100 years now) - COME ON THE SPIDERS!!!

Also is there a team in the US called the Columbus Crew because if there is I think its a cool name.

5. Ursaj Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

To add a few to my earlier list:

Like: Southampton, Borussia Dortmund, Rosenborg, HJK (Finnish club)

Dislike: Liverpool(I don't exactly hate the players, but the coach. Gerrard Houllier just doesn't seem to realize what's good for the team and how to motivate them)

6. Ex-Paladine Banned

Hate: Fenerbahce, Arsenal, Real Madrid
    There are too many to list :grin:

Love:Feyenord, Galatasaray

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.