1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Firkraag the nobleman

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Parvini, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Parvini Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] What happens if you charm Firkaarg in the Inn when you first see him and then kill him.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Not really shure, but you probably will be abe to fight him anyway, seeing as he IS a dragon. I'm not positive, but I think the game has two Firkraags in essence; the nobleman who just dissapears after you talk with him, and the actuall dragon. Try it and tell me how it went. :rolling:

3. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

I once tried killing him. He said something along the lines of: 'I will observe you from afar' and vanished. Never even turned red.

4. The nobleman cannot be killed.He transorts away.And anyway,he must have dragon HP and lots of magic making him really hard.Also youre forgeting dragon ST's and MG.

5. Parvini Gems: 10/31

It would be really interesting to see what he'd be like if you CNTRL + Q'd him.

6. Lithorn Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

If you control Q him, he is a simple chaotic evil human with no class. He has 86 hp, no weapon proficencies, an armor class of 3, and 45 magic resistance. His stats are:
    Str:20
    Dex:9
    Con:9
    Int:17
    Wis:10
    Char:12

He has no equipment. This is all human form though, not dragon.

7. Parvini Gems: 10/31

Wow thanks.. I've always been intrigued by using CNTRL + Q. I did it once but I don't like using cheats. Do you have any more interesting ones? Elminster for instance. Or that big Fighter dude who's in the first dungeon.

8. Lithorn Gems: 4/31

Elmister is a cleric/mage.(29 levels cleric, 18 levels mage.) He's got 100 hp and his AC is -6. His alignment is chaotic good, he's human, his proficencies are large sword 1, spear 1, blunt weapons 1, and axe 1. His resistances and stats are:

Fire:50
    Magic: 55
    Magic fire: 50

Str:13
    Dex:18
    Con:14
    Int:18
    Wis:18
    Char:17

He knows every spell in the game, and can memorize 12 spells of each level in both cleric and mage, plus a whole arsenal of special abilities.

He's carrying a mace+1, a ring of regeneration, a ring of protection +2, a robe of the neatrul archmagi, a protection cloack+2 a helmet, a protection+1 amulet, and Bracers of defense AC 6.

If 'big fighter dude' stands for cambion than that guy stats are:

Str:20
    Dex:20
    Con:18
    Char:18

Other things about him are: AC -3, Hp 60, alighnment chaotic evil, gender neither, weapon proficencies none, resistaces: magic 30. He has no class.

[This message has been edited by Lithorn (edited July 04, 2002).]

9. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Intresting that, mind posting for
    Bohdi
    Irenicus
    Kangaxx
    Firkrag as dragon
    Serovok (in bg1 if its possible)

and any others that are well interesting :p

10. Lithorn Gems: 4/31

Here are a few.

[ToB NPC edited out.]

Kangaxx (skull form)

Class:conjurer(27 levels) Hp:50, AC:-2, Alignment:Chaotic Evil, Gender:Male, Equipment: Ring of Gaxx, Stats and resistaces:

Str:10
    Dex:10
    Con:11
    Wis:16
    Char:10

Cold:100
    Electricity:100
    Magic:10
    Slashing:90
    Crushing: 90
    Peircing: 90
    Misssile: 90

Jon Irenicus(human form)

Class:Mage, Level:30, Race:Human, AC:-5, HP:96, Alignment: Chaotic good(surprisingly), Stats:

Str:13
    Dex:21(better than drizzts!)
    Con:14
    Char:17

Resistances:

Fire:75
    Cold:75
    Electricity:75
    Acid:75

[This is the second or third of your ToB spoiler posts in one day. Next time your whole post gets deleted. If I say go read the forum descriptions, I mean it. No ToB material is allowed in this forum.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 04, 2002).]

11. Parvini Gems: 10/31

Wow can you actually take Elminster round with you (not that I would for I am not a cheat) but still.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Jon Irenicus has a chaotic good alignment? That one's hard to wrap my brain around... I gues that proves the point that there are no penalties for acting outside your alignment.

13. Greyee Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hmmm, Has anyone tried killing Kangaxx as a skull? I thought about it, But then the thinking hurt so I might as well just ask here! :)

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Those details mean nothing, and they're not correct either. Since you don't get to see his actual alignment, nor anything else in the game, details like that (race also), will be wrong in most occasions. You have his race as human, for God's sake, that should ring a bell. For the game engine it doesn't make one bit of difference what alignment they are, and race neither, since all NPCs are made as a creature, not like your characters. Point being, anything extracted out like that (except their stats and resistances) is worthless information. Not to mention that there are about a dozen variants of every important NPC in the game files, and Lithorn most likely picked the wrong/unused one. Or even one from ToB, since he has that installed.

15. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] On the ireicus thing, I thought his curse was to be turned human, or have I missunderstood it somewhere.

I just find it intresting to see what the game developers put all the information down as.

16. Alith Anar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

This is true. The Seldarine remove Irenicus' Elven immortality as punishment. However, what Tal says is true. There are a fistful of different 'versions' of each character; more specifically, about 10 for Irenicus. Some of them are Chaotic Good, but some of them are Neutral Evil too.

Upon closer inspection, you may also realise that many of the CG Irenicus files are actually just a 'generic' super-mage file that the game also uses for Elminster...... ;)

[This message has been edited by Alith Anar (edited July 08, 2002).]

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

IIRC, the Irenicus that is used in game is Chaotic Evil alignment, but that's :yot:.

Kitrax is correct about the two Firkraags. One cannot be killed, the other can.

18. Parvini Gems: 10/31

Still it does not answer the conundrum: Can Firkraag the Nobleman be killed????!

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

No, he just teleports away.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.