1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Finished! Unanswered questions (spoiler)

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by nicksull, Oct 13, 2000.

1. nicksull Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

When I left the Underdark three areas opened up on the map. Two of them were wooded areas (just west of the Elven city) that seem to have little point. Any idea what these were for? Also, the fragment in the journal from the Shade Lord quest... anyone ever find the place refered to in it? I found some books about vampirism and was told to go to temple of Ohgma in Docks Ditrict to ask about them. The monks didn't acknowledge the presence of the books on me. Finally, when I killed Bohdi I found her heart and the book suggested taking the heart and the body of the aflicted and putting them in the statue of Amauntor (remember that statue in the Shade Lord quest?) I finished the game without dealing with this... do I need to find Imoen to do this? Is she at the Coronet? Thanks guys!

2. Armin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Some answers for the loose threads:

The 3 wooded areas are just some extra exp and a meeting with an old acquintance (Coran), in one of them. The entrance to Suldanesselar is hidden, but it's no must to visit them. Some nice exp and an item or two, though.

The fragment of the journal is part of the ranger stronghold quest, you only get that one when your main char is a ranger.

The books on vampirism are needed if a party member becomes a vampire. From what I hear that happens if get romantically involved with one of the NPCs, in that case Bodhi will at some point kidnap him/her and turn him/her into a vampire.

3. nicksull Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Thanks for the info!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.