1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Final Fantasy soundtracks

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I have downloaded all of the final fantasy music. After hearing the lovely music of the game I decided to see if anyone knows were to get music from the oter Final Fantasies. So if anyone knows where to find any then will you please teel me where they are.

Paddy!!!

[ August 03, 2002, 17:13: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well i had a friend in Japan send me over Rikki's album which contains the official Final Fantasy X soundtrack, bloody good singer she is :)

3. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sorry but I live in Neverwinter in the medieval days when there is no such thing like singers. How am I supposed to get a japanese alboum in Cyprus?
    Anyway do you know an address on the net where I can find the soundtracks.

[ August 03, 2002, 19:28: Message edited by: Padine the Paladin ]

4. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

If you live in
    then you can't have a CD-player to play the album. It wasnt invented yet. :evil: :D :p

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

The Japanese (*whew*; I've been playing Medal of Honor and almost slipped into WW2 slang) have every single piece of FF music ever done; orchestrated.

Most you can download. All of them you can buy.
    There's even vocals for a really good songs.
    The Japanese live off this stuff. Rice; water; sushi; Final Fantasy.

Oh. And the Chi. Don't forget about the Chi. Use the Chi. The Chi will always be with you...

6. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

What, you've downloaded all the music for Final Fantasy, and you're asking where to get music for the other Final Fantasies? I guess you only have for one game, so you might want to say which one it is.

You might try an online music shop. All of the soundtracks are on cd. Yes, they're also downloadable, but the forum rules say no illegal software/warez, so we'll not be getting into that.

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

The name of the song's suteki da ne. For anyone who's played the game near the end, you hear her version of the song when Tidus and Yuna are getting it on underwater in that pyreflie river outside of Bevelle. ejsmith, know any sites where i can download Japanese/final fantasy music?

[ August 04, 2002, 20:08: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

8. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Tsk, I just said sites with warez are illegal on these boards. Try using a search program, or one of those Napster-style downloaders if you really must.

P.S. Real men (or women) should have the music video of Suteki Da Ne ;)

[ August 05, 2002, 19:33: Message edited by: Volar Blackmane ]

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Valor, I DO have the Suteki da ne video! Rikki is singing in that funny looking dress. :p Yes, i'm a real man ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.