1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite Drink?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nick The Friendly Goth, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I personally like Absinthe and good old fashion Coca- Cola...

2. Sadistic Butcher Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm addicted to soda! Pretty much go nuts if I don't have at least half a liter a day. My favorite has to be Dr. Pepper and it's varients:

http://www.mit.edu/~dfm/doctorsoda/

3. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    This one is tough -- coffee or beer? coffee or beer? coffee or beer? I give up, I'm glad I can have them both. Sorry to cop out.

4. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate soda... the sugar in it makes me too full to eat three square meals at proper times.

My favorite is orange juice and water. Nice and healthy. :)

5. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Beer and Water :)

6. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Milk, all sorts of fruit drinks and Water. (The stuff that gets you drunk) (shh don't tell anyone). Pretty much anything besides soda. I won't drink soda if I can have one of the alternates.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Coca Cola :thumb: or fresh and i mean fresh orange juice.
    What do you people have against sodas?

[ June 03, 2003, 05:55: Message edited by: RotKU ]

8. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I really like 7-Up or Sprite with a little apple juice mixed in. I tastes great. Milk is great too; you can never have too much calcium.

9. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I like many things- Dr. Pepper, Brisk Ice Tea, ocassionally Mt. Dew, Sprite, Seirra Mist or the equivalent, water, apple juice, some forms of cool-aid...
    What I can't drink is milk- lactose intolerent (can't consume dairy products [excluding yogurt] without painful intestinal distress and, well....let's not get into the other part). Instead, I drink nice, yummy soy milk from all natural soy beans. YUM!!!!

10. outputrotation Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

soda wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't owned by evil corporations. I stick with water and juice.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, I drink about 2-3 gallons of milk a week, but if Mt. Dew was cheaper, I'd drink that instead of milk. When I was in high school, I would drink 20 oz. of Mt. Dew every day... :rolling:

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Mt. Dew is the soda for me, and I keep guzzling more water than is healthy... :p

As for alcohol, tequila is the one :p

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Coke, water and Blackadder.

14. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Milk is the best drink possible. A large glass of cold milk is wonderful to any meal. I am also fond of beer and coke, mostly beer. :)

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Coffee isn't a beverage, it's a vitamin! :roll:

Plain ol' water is my favorite thirst quencher. Other things go down nicely on different occasions (e.g., Gatorade on a bike ride, beer at a party, wine with good food, milk with cookies or chocolate cake, etc...), but water is what works best for me when I'm really thirsty.

[edit] @RotKU: Soda is just icky. It's too sweet to compliment most food, and too carbonated to be really thirst-quenching. I always feel like my mouth has been filmed over after drinking [some. Yuck! [/edit]

16. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm hopelessly addicted to Coke. Pepsi is complete swill, and yes, there IS a difference. I've been laying off the soda lately though, mainly because it has no nutritional value whatsoever and makes you a big chubbo. Let's face it - it's glorified sugar water. With bubbles. :D Most other sodas are just sugary piss-water anyway.

Fresh squeezed orange juice kicks ass. The pulpier, the better.

For the most part, my poison tends to be plain old boring water. Oddly enough, I just like how it tastes. :rolleyes: Nice, clean, cold, and quenching. One of the healthiest beverages there is too, might I add.

17. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Water all the way! Gatorade Frost is good too. Drank about 1000 litres of soda while working in front of an oven at Pizza Hut, and now I can't stand the stuff.

18. Quicksylver Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Yep - water rocks the party that rocks the body.
    Gatorade's great, too - much better than spinoff Powerade (which just has too much of a tangy aftertaste or something...I dunno, but the best way to make me hurl my eyes out was to drink Powerade before running hurdles...ick).

Of course, being from the South...sweet tea all the way, baby.

19. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Icetea or Martinin Bianco. :)

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

My favorite is milk, followed by Coke (I concur with Death Rabbit on the Pepsi issue) and grape juice.

How strange, here soft drinks are considerably cheaper than milk.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.