1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fast Food Scandal

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Rastor, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I saw that on TV too!
    My opinion is quite basicly: What a W@nker. As if you would. Some people :toofar:

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Heh, just like most of us Americans, as I'm sure Sir Bel, Methyl, and Ejsmith would agree to.

Fast food should be marked? As I recall, it's been the law for the past few years that fast food nutrition facts must be made available to everyone who wants the information. If this guy was too dumb to ask "How fat will this make me?", he deserves to get fat. And, as for his job basically requiring him to eat fast food, that's not true. I have spent hours upon hours along the U.S. highways for my region, and almost every exit I find a fast-food place with healthy food.

In that example, though, if he's suing anyone, he should be suing himself for taking that job and being a complete moron.

3. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

If the Judge in this case doesn't throw the case out, he should be executed for being an idiot. This is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. But the judges sitting on the bench are the ones that need to throw these fools out on their ears. Until they do, there will always be such suits in the system.

4. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

ROFLMAO. Unfortunately, if we executed everyone who is an idiot, we'd only have a few dozen people left in the world.

I agree with you Baldak, unfortunately, because that tobacco lawsuit was a success, it's Revenge of the Idiots in the USA! That was basically the same thing. The packages on tobacco reads "May cause cancer". Yet, people still sued because they got cancer. Gee, I graduated from first grade, I know how to read. This is roughly akin to the same thing. As was said before, people are no longer held accountable for their own idocy, as they should be.

5. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Ragusa, we do have water with fat.

It's called "American beer."

XOXO,

Shralp

6. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

People are so dumb we sue each other for anything and everything for what reason but to get money. As for the fastfood restraunt issue there are tons of warnings about what this type of food can do to you yet they eat lots of it anyways. And now now there suing the companies for there own actions. The food companies did not make them it it. So just shut up and stop blaming everything on other people.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.