1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

FADE - UPDATE PART #4

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Nov 28, 2021.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]Knight by Night gives an update on their project. The Kickstarter they started one month ago was cancelled on Nov 14th. They could get additional exposure thanks to a Youtube video and the EA brought some funds, but they're still not out of the woods.

[​IMG]

THE SEEKERS UPDATE PART #4

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, DEATH BRINGERS

After a series of tweaks to performance and some additional changes to FADE, I release this new update to get feedback on some new features as well as some insight onto some recent additions upon player feedback. First, I wanna get into what's new for FADE. So far I have had a bit of issue gathering exposure for the project. It would seem that our efforts are futile. A ray of light arrived to keep me motivated while I made these new additions to the game. Ben Ormstad, a popular UE4 tutorial youtuber I learned from recently gave the game a try on his channel. Happy to report he greatly enjoyed the game. If you have the time, definitely check out the video to see his take on what's currently available in the game.

[...]

SO WHAT'S NEXT?

To update everyone on the current plans for the project I'll give a little clarity on the recent events. Despite the game having quite wondrous sales as of late, I'm still trying to acquire more funds to finish up more features in the game. Mainly voice actors at this current juncture and a few new character models. I intend as usual to endlessly work to get this project even closer to full release. My next planned additions include the following and will be taken off as they are completed.
    • The Plains Demons, or the rock spider monsters as the community knows them are to be replaced by a new beast insect that Wildlings ride known as Capres. Most are known to be found in caves, but many have been domesticated to reside on the surface by the Wildlings. Prepare to face this new daunting foe.
    • Lockpicking - In order to increase the loot variety and difficulty behind acquiring certain items, a lockpicking system shall be implemented to prepare for the future stealth/crime system.
    • The First portion of the Castellum Sendabolg Questline - After looking through, and learning a little about METAHUMANS, I have managed to create a few vocal animations. With this tech I should be able to add more weight/emotion to the future expansion and give players access to what is complete of the new expansion. Additional portions shall be trickled in after the coming months as the work is completed.
    [...]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2021
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.