1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Face Recognition and celebrities

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Link

You have to upload a photo of yourself (after registering free) and it tells you which celebrities you look like

I've had some interesting(and hilarious) results! :)

Me = Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinead O'Connor

Jack = Rupert Grint (the likeness is scary!), The Olsen twins and Leonardo Dicaprio

Hubby = Joshua jackson, Jacques Villeneuve

my mum = helena Christensen

my dad = Roy Orbison, Peter Jackson and Michael Owen (rofl)

my brother Chris = Roger Federer, Coolio te rapper :lol:

my grandma got Snoop Dogg which afforded much amusement as you can imagine :lol:

my grandad who in my opinion looks just like Ronnie Barker, got Anna Lindh (?)

my other grandma got a load of bizarre Japanese people

Have fun! :)

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Tried a couple of photos:

Hilary Swank 67%, Michael Kiske 66%, Elena Katina 66%, Rachel Weisz 63%, Madonna 55%, Jessica Stam 55%, Bob Beamon 55%, Sidney Crosby 54%, River Phoenix 54%, Rosalind Franklin 54%

William Moseley 78%, Jessica Alba 75%, Camilla Belle 73%, Ueto Aya 73%, Clara Bow 72%, Emmanuelle Beart 71%, Kim Cattrall 70%, Missi Pyle 70%, Norma Reedus 70%, Melinda Clarke 70%

Fauziah Latif 72%, Jennifer Love Hewitt 68%, Richard Adams 66%, Fred Savage 64%, Wayne Knight 62%, Mel Gibson 60%, William Moseley 56%, David Gahan 54%, Helmut Kohl 52%, Rachel Weisz 51%

Matt Stone 70%, Natalie Portman 75%, Marion Jones 68%, Kimberly Williams 64%, Bernard Pivot 62%, Jennifer Jason Leigh 60%, Ninet Tayeb 59%, Jolene Blalock 57%, Franz Beckenbauer, Joan Cusack 56%

Kirsten Dunst 73%, Jamie Cullum 66%, Cilian Murhpy 59%, Jennifer Jason Leigh 57%, Madonna 56%, Sela Ward 52%, Woody Allen 52%, Gerard Way 51%, Aaron Appelfeld 50%, Carl Lewis 49%

:shake:

Just think it's all pictures of one person in a similar pose, taken within the last couple of months. :D

On a bit more serious note, some of them were quite WTF, so I tried more and more. And I see just a couple of repetitions. :shake:

3. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

I will write only the results I liked

According to one of my photos: Brian de Palma %61, David Hasselhoff %59 :grin: :shake:

Another one: Maxim Gorky %62, Freddie Mercury %53, M. Night Shyamalan %53

Another: Dominic Monaghan %60, Nikola Tesla %52, Brian de Palma %47, Viggo Mortensen %45 :roll:

Another: Brian de Palma %67, Viggo Mortensen %67 :spin: , Bashar al-Assad %53

Another: Dave Lombardo %63, David Duchovny %56, Zinedine Zidane %55, Tina Turner %52

Lastly: Kevin Costner %80, Colin Farrell %72

Conclusion: I am a relative of Brian de Palma and maybe Viggo Mortensen too. :p

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Bad thing I didn't have good pictures from me :(

Some baseball players (what? those ugly people),

couple female models (I have BEAUTIFUL hair),

Jack Osborne (I'm not fat!),

Josh Hartnett, well, :eek: , he does like a gay version of me, do I have a surprise brother?

WHO THE HELL IS PATRICK SWAYZE?

the last one; Benicio Del Toro (yeah I know I got nice eyebrows), looks like he would be my uncle or something.

Odd, normally people say I look and sound like Dominic Purcell with long hair :p

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think Jack Osbourne stopped being fat after that whole adrenaline show thing.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Rob Bourdon, 76%
    Owen Wilson, 66%
    Carl Perkins, 66%
    Cillan Murphy, 64%
    Keira Knightley, 74% ( :eek: :eek: :eek: )
    Miriam Yeung, 67%
    Fiona Xie, 64%

Who the hell is Rob Bourdon anyway?

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...for me, I got:
    Joshua Jackson @53%
    Tom Cruise @53%
    Jason Priestley @52%
    David Blaine @49%

On a second photo of me, I got:
    Michael Phelps (Youngest American male swimmer at an Olympic Games. Broke Olympic Swimming records.) @60%
    Russel Crowe @57%
    Chad Michael Murray @52%

Now, as for Jessica, she got:
    Aishwarya Rai (Miss World 1994) @74%
    Nikki Cox @73%
    Ashley Judd @73%
    Lucy Liu @67%

Yay. :rolling:

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have no idea who Freddie Prinze Jr. is, and Tiger Woods doesn't really share my erm... eye-colour.

Wtf! In a second pic, I got Brad Pitt as a first, closely followed by Robert Redford and then Magic Johnson, Christina Ricci and Michael Caine. :confused:

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"Ditto" ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.