1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Everyone I got Pool Of Radiance

Discussion in 'Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor' started by dragon903, Oct 13, 2001.

1. dragon903 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] And this game is so Darn Awesome its so darn
    fun.I just started playing and this game got very cool.My Party features a Barbarian a Rogue and a Monk and a fighter

im experimenting with some of the greatest classes so im just practiceing.This game is very fun

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Dragon, I saw your post in the ToB forum that was closed. Sorry this forum really isn't buzzing with people, but if you need help, there are some people around here so post a question here. Anyway, I found a link to a walkthrough for you. I don't know if it has the answers you are looking for, and it's just starting, so it isn't complete by any means, but it is something.
    http://gamebanshee.com/poolofradiance/walkthrough.php

Also, maybe you should post a question or do a lycos search or something for a dedicated PoR:2 site with message boards. The game isn't exactly the most popular one around here, so maybe a PoR:2 fan site with a message board would be able to help. Perahps you could try this place. Their boards are nothing fancy, and I havent' visited them in a couple of months so I can't say how good they are, but they are dedicated to PoR:2.
    http://www.rpgplanet.com/poolofradiance/

Hope that helps you out in your quest for PoR:2 information. Sorry to the mods if it was improper to post links to other sites for games that are covered here, but I figured since PoR:2 doesn't exactly have a big fan base here, maybe he could find more help there.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I don't see why you had to fill him with links to walkthroughs etc though. He didn't say he's having any problems and needed spoiling. Anyway, I'll have a downloadable walkthrough on SP later today, with some other cool stuff.

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] It wouldn't be me if I missed to ask:

Tal, does that walkthrough suck? ;) :p

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well it seems decent, but it's progressing VERY slowly. At this rate, it'll take a year for the guy to finish it. ;)
    I'm sure yours will be better. :D

6. dragon903 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] When The Game Designers Put in some tough monsters in the first dungeon
    They Have Gone Too Far.Orogs ganged up on me and killed me.hmmmmmmm maybe i should be more careful

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.