1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Emma's Moonblade

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Memento Mori, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Memento Mori Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I just retrieved this for her but I wasn't able to talk her into letting me keep it, what skills are required. I just leveled and gave myself points into knowledge arcana but forgot to add it to diplomacy etc.

2. MilanChe Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

First time trough I didn't get, second time it happened that I talked to her with a char who has high CHA and diplomacy and actually asked nothing in return for the retrieval of the blade, just a typical "Don't mention it. Farewell." She stoped me and gave me the blade.

3. Memento Mori Gems: 3/31

GAH! I can't use it anyway since all my chars are chaotic or evil!

I need an evil sword now, any suggestions besides letto's scar?

[ August 19, 2004, 17:34: Message edited by: Memento Mori ]

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

There aren't many special evil swords that early in the game.

5. Soren Vracian Gems: 2/31

There aren't many "Evil only" swords in the entire game (compared to good only), are there?

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

There are a few evil weapons. The most famous is the Massive Halberd of Hate and I'm sure there's am evil bastard sword somewhere too (heh heh Evil Bastard....)

7. Alphidius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

To get Emma's Moonblade of Selune, you'd need to:

1) Save Dereth
    2) Save Sabrina
    3) Save the villagers
    4) Refuse her reward when offered

However, IIRC the sword is usable only by true characters? Can't remember it now :confused:

8. Xyfiel Gems: 2/31

For roleplaying I think lettos scar, the vampire fang, and lolths sting are your only options for awhile. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. You can acquire vampire fang from the barghest whelp quest in the fortress if you don't mind reloading till you get it. If your looking for swords I don't know of any. Dual weilding the vampire fang with lolths sting as off hand is fun imo.

9. Cryo Mantis Gems: 3/31

Emma's Moonblade is usable only by Good characters.

When you figure it out, her Moonblade is easy to acquire through talking to her. There is no special skill required to obtain it either. Just don't accept her reward when she offers.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.