1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #92 Zoo

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Dec 18, 2010.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I honestly think that when I'm older, wiser and won the lottery (It's inevitable.) I will have a complete menagerie of animals in my estate.

Since Kev said we're going to get a Toyger when we have the means and space I've been looking up cat breeds and going "Oh they look nice, good natured, intelligent and prettiful!"
    So in crazy cat lady tradition there are about eleven breeds I'd like to own at some point.

Then I started looking at fish again and trying to narrow down a community tank which will probably evolve into having an aquarium in every room each with a different theme and catproofed to the hilt!

And all that is wonderful but I'm also getting a snake for my 23rd Birthday - I'm allowed a Royal Python which grows to a max of 5' and I'm not allowed venemous or HUGE snakes and also a stipulation no australian snakes but if things go well with the Royal then I might get a Childrens' tank as Childrens' Pythons are all teeny tiny and live well with multiples in a vivarium (They're Australian but also non venemous and adorable so I think it counteracts the nonantipodean clause :))

Then I made the mistake of remembering how awesome chinchillas were so now I want a chinchilla and we ended up talking about previous pets and I remembered how amazing rabbits were and of course there's the guinea pig that looks like a tribble.

And they're all (except the fish) awesome and cuddly (the fish are just awesome)

I've kept guineas, rabbits, fish, and a cat before. The most I've had all together are fish, bunny, guinea so will be starting small. Proabably Python first then kitty if we can get a Toyger then maybe some fish that I can admire. Will be awesome. I've probably said elsewhere, but the past three years are the longest I've ever gone without a pet and it's surprisingly noticeable in my mood. I constantly feel the need to have something to dote on and look after.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.