1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #60 Not Coming Home

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Nov 30, 2009.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm supposed to be going home today.

My back has been playing up the past few days and it keeps pushing my shoulders and hips out of joint.

Haven't slept properly for a few nights now and ran out of painkillers. I can't take much at the moment anyway because the meds I take knock me out, which is a blessing, but also cause ulcers in my mouth, stomach and sometimes throat. Makes them incredibly painful, at best I can be on them full dose for three days without getting any, at worst I'll take them before going to bed and wake up during the night from pain... that's just from the painkillers.

I've messaged my group at university to say I might not make it to uni, they have my email and I've requested that any work gets forwarded to me, from a group of three of them one of them surely will... if not I let the ***** out I guess.

Have been rather distracted from my blog lately. Having to speak to the police was unpleasant, especially because I had to admit I couldn't identify the guy who did it, so nothing can happen to him. I have to sleep next to the window that he threw eggs at, I'm pretty sure he'll try it again once he realises he got away free and Kev reckons the same.

Spoke to Alice last night and she was incredibly weirded out, one of her friends that she met at several cons and has been friends with for four years goes to my university and is now dating Sal. So apparently I've got to pass on a death threat to him that if he upsets her at all he'll have several angry people from around Reading coming down to show him what's what.

Am having a pain in the ass setting up tutu to my liking as well. Think where I was downloading on a crappy connection the files are corrupted so will go through it all again and redownload it all.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.