1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #33 The 1109 Gathering - Going Home

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Aug 31, 2009.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    After the developments of last night

(A lot of things crawled out the woodwork that I would never say when sober even though they needed to be said.)

Kev was an absolute star, there's very little of the night I don't remember though I know the point where things started getting fuzzy.

We stayed out of character, Kev promised to stay at my side for the day (may have had something to do about last night :hmm:) and we sat in the guild for a bit saying goodbyes, then we went to Artyfakes where we are friends with the people there and we ordered a sword for my 21st birthday

It's 42" long based on Hadhafang (Arwens' sword in LotR) the handle will be like light wood and it will be weighted (I love the feeling of a heavier blade) and I will ask if I can get the swirls down the blade to have small ivy leaves along them - it seems to by my characters emblem - her cloak, bag and notebook all have ivy on them. It seems fitting her sword should too :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.