1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #30 The 1109 Gathering - Time In!

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Aug 28, 2009.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Time in was at 5pm!

I got dressed up as Seh'riina Auvreamtor and toddled off to the guild with Samuel Keyes to do our guild duty. I am Head of Scribes and work on the desk while Samuel was promoted to Head of the Guard at the Gathering of Nations (which is what we were here for)

I answer directly to Nalexia, who is casually referred to as 'Buffy' for his dedication to polishing his armour. We were also sharing the vicinity with the Scouts Guild, which we share excellent relations with and even have our own 'Internal Affairs' department of Alchemist Scouts. We share knowledge and provide favours for each other ensuring a good relationship and special opportunities for our members.

My primary duties for the day were to teach the ropes of the paperwork to Lilleth (ooc guess who!) and ensure she understood all the rules and what each person who signed up was entitled to.

[​IMG]

We set up a long desk which we were sat at with the representative of the Scouts Guild who was also working the desk, turned out it was this infuriating man named Flash O'Steele, who had the temerity to claim Lilleth and I were evil!

In response I muted him mid chat-up to a visitor to the guilds, repeatedly fumbled his pen and shattered his chair while he was not expecting. He dares to call us evil!

I also offered assistance to one of the younger scouts at the guild who wished to practice their skills in countering magic spells. Of course the best method of practice is to be in a position where the positive result is imperative. So I blased him in the head. He forgot the incantation required to unravel the energies however and left the session with a rather mean headache.

I could feel at the point that my power was waning and could not do more that evening. As a member of Internal Affairs we decided we should meet in the 'back office' where we were to discuss alternative duties assigned to us.

It was dark and Lilleth, Anastasia, Shoo and I left early to await the others, we sat waiting for Samuel, Buffy and Nerys (Head of Guild Communications - alternatively 'guild gob') and Thesirus Talechaser (the boss of this subgroup, also known as Puppy)

While sat talking I realised I had left a quill back at the guild and went to fetch it when I was approached by a stranger (ooc moment of 'oh bugger') I could see Samuel in the distance but the stranger refused my attempts to get his attention and subsequently put me to sleep (suddenly spending all my power on winding up a scout seemed a little inappropriate) I had terrible nightmares that I was drowning and when I awoke I had a small fetish in my hand and the stranger was gone.

I discerned the item is magical, and the magic is void based - never a good thing. It appears to be mind affecting as ever since it has been in my posession I have had dreadful night terrors but I feel no disposition to get rid of the damned thing. I have not informed the others of this item, though I know Sam and Puppy have perhaps seen me carrying it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.