1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #23 Bah!

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Dec 6, 2008.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I really have not been well lately.

I was off my pain meds for a long time, then a couple of weeks ago my joints were crippling once more so I had to go back on them. So I went back on them full dose per day so I could continue with uni and get on with stuff :o

Unfortunately it's bitten me in the arse. The sudden changes hit me quite hard and within a week I had to come off the sodding things again, stomach has been bleeding quite badly. So I have been stuck in bed most the time where I can't sleep, eat or drink properly. Still have the joint pain as well - I just can't do anything about it now.

Combining the inactivity of being curled in bed mostly, along with blood loss (and possibly thinning, Sal reckons I've taken something that thins my blood) I feel relatively fine lying or sitting down. As soon as I stand up, I'll start overheating, feeling dizzy, nauseous and have to sit down somewhere cold for a while.

Also had a headache today from screwed up sleep patterns.

I'm going to change my targets for warhammer and modding to bi-weekly to give me a chance to get important things done around the home and in preperation for Yule and Christmas, I also have to ensure I have my Beasty Treats ready by New Years.

The original plan was to aim for a 500 point army for January 1st.
    For me this was:
    01 Bray Shaman
    05 Centigor
    20 Beast Herd
    20 Beast Herd

Upping this to 750 points after Sal realised he already had a 1,500 point army in two weeks I would need to add:
    01 Bray Shaman
    05 Centigor

Further upping to 1k points:
    01 Giant

So... I'm getting centigors for Christmas I know :love: Sal is so good to me, he gets me so much, I feel like I give so little in return :( I have all the other parts, so I will be starting to assemble the rest of the models I have currently for my Beasties.

Moddingwise... I'm completing some extra templates to eliminate repetative tasks. Also currently focusing on mapping out joinable NPCs, picking them apart and piecing them together in an attempt to create something similar to 'stock' while still trying to add to it. Think I've undertaken a task more than a little bewildering though. I'll be interested in playing it myself though when I've got an outline to see how it holds.

I've also got coursework and stuff to catch up with. Will probably cancel my D&D campaign. I've not been well enough to run it, one of my players has been unwell and another is getting annoyed with me and the feeling is mutual.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.