1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dreams

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Had any crazy/weird dreams lately? I know I have. I might reveal it if anyone is interested. Sort of like a 'show my yours and ill show you mine' sort of deal.

Anyway, type on.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I very rarely dream, though my friends have some really freaky ones. It's too long to write up now though :(

3. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I had a dream a while back that a hooded/ shrouded man drives a screw driver through my head with a hammer. Although that's not the whole story(too long to post) it pretty much sums it up.

The reason it shook me up was becaus the guys face was vaguely familiar, like my brother's or something. I told him about it and he said nothing to reassure me that he wouldn't do something like that.
    I'd better watch my back around the house from now on :mommy: .

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Tonight I dreamt that I was pregnant.

And some days ago I dreamt that I was at RopeCon 2004 with Arabwel and Harkle and I kissed Harkle. Hehe.

Needless to say which one was more pleasant.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in the local hockey shop helping my friend purchase a hockey stick when the shop keeper person came up to me and asked if I wanted to see the newest Mazon stick. He went into his back room and came back with this bright green expensive looking hockey stick.
    He told me that it was so new it hasn't been releised yet, so he would sell it to me for half the normal price!
    ...And then I woke up :(

6. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I always have really weird dreams and then when I tell people about it they go off and get those dream books and try to analyze the "symbolism" in it that really doesn't exist. My dreams happen because I'm thinking about them as I follow asleep and my brain's still stuck on the topic... I think.

So like this morning my brother woke me up before he went off to school to ask me when the next color guard practice was (Friday) and so then when I fell back asleep I was dreaming that I was twirling two sabres (one black, one white because) and then we had to go on the band bus and on the way over a friend of mine was commenting that I only had one red streak in my hair and that it looked odd. And then I was surrounded by all the 7th grade guys that my brother's supposedly going to convince to join and I was telling them that if anyone called them gay for being in color guard then they should answer back (if they're not gay I mean) that they get to ride on the cheerleaders bus and all the cheerleaders change on the way to games.

So yeah, no of that was really symbolism because when I was awoken, I was thinking about my band/guy friends that are all having their Senior day at school today. And then I was thinking about color guard (and how I'm dying my hair with red streaks -- school colors) and of course I was remembering my apprehension that I only have one black sabre for twirling at the moment and the white ones are nearly impossible to twirl (I'm twirling two sabres this season but we haven't ordered another black one yet -- I have to talk my ban director about that Friday) and then I was remembering that my brother wanted to get a whole bunch of guys to join color guard (because he's really good at it but doesn't want to be the only guy) and so I was all like... great, it'll be my fault that a bunch of 7th graders are getting picked on.

So yeah that was my 7 minute dream this morning. I would NEVER be able to recount my long ones, they're too complex. Anyways Baelzebub, I wanna hear about your dream

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I had a dream when I was younger that I was being chased by a glow in the dark skeleton which wanted to hug me :(

Most dreams I just remember odd bits from. Like the other night when there was something about blue furniture and Taluntain. I don't know what the connection between the two was though :)

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My last night dream? That my kind and giving nature stopped being taken advantage of :holy: :rolleyes:

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I don't dream very often actually, but when I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming nice ;)

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had a weird dream the other night, it was quite creepy, a reason I hate graphic imaginations...

I was in this small room, it had stone walls and wooden benches along the walls by the stained-glass windows. There was apriest there and he was scared because someone was coming to steal a relic, the priest and I managed to makea copy, I would hide in one of the benches and wait until the bad guy had left, the priest would put the fake one where the real one should have been.

After a few minutes the priest came running in the room shouting that the man was here. He ran through a cloth curtain and down a passagway there and I hid where I was supposed to. The man came in, he was huge, wearing black armour and holding a large morningstar/flail (depends what games you play - spiked ball on a chain on a stick anyways) he snatched the fake and went through the curtain after the priest. After a while the Priest came back and spoke to me:
    "He's seen you! Run!" I ran out the builing and down a large road, as I ran along the road I heard something behind me, it was the man again, he was riding a horse this time, he came along behind me and hit me in the head (which wasn't very friendly) and I fell over, he got off his horse and kept hitting at me with his morningstar, after a while I looked like I was flayed alive, my flesh ripped apart and my bones crushed, I was a bit dead after that. I just lay there until these two little children came along and started kicking and picking at me, One of the cildren poked my arm, which had been smashed into my back, it fell away and you could see inside like it had mage a huge hole. Then I got up and they ran away scared. Now my hip keeps hurting.

Life sucks. So does being undead :flaming:

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, this is what happened... My dreams happen like movies, with screen cuts etc.

I was in this huge sky rise building with a girl and we were at the second top floor. Then the 'camera' flashed down to the ground floor and pinhead from the hellraiser movies was walking into the hotel thing...

Then the camera came back up and the girl had the puzzlebox and was levitating naked in the middle of this room, and there was a load of other people in the room as well. Then, I screamed
    "Oh my god, he's inside the building!"
    Then someone else said
    "He'll kill us"
    Then me
    "No he won't. He will enslave us for all eternity in terrible pain and agony, and buggered if I'm sticking around for it"
    And I jumped out the window. I was falling for a minute then I hit the footpath.

I dreamt that I died, and then the camera zoomed out and I saw my dead body on the ground, with people crowding around it.

That scared the crap out of me. I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep.

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I had people trying to kill me repeatedly in my dream, with all the weirdest ways, but somehow this woman who had tried to kill me ended up giving me her recipe for fondue and teaching me how to cook it....

It was strange.

13. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i dreamt of a test tomorrow. i cannot remember what i had seen.

14. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I dreamt that I was a russian soldier during the battle of Stalingrad (I had just watched Enemy at the Gates ;) )

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In this night's dream I was roleplaying. I don't remember the details, though :D

16. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Most o fmy dreams involve a multitude of women... unfortuneately for you lot, I doubt Tal would let me post those escapades on the boards :p , (God, I wish real life was more like my dreams)

17. Gavin de Valge Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Lately, my dreams have become very disturbing, but I don’t believe to be all that symbolic.

In one of them, a friend of mine was killed by demons and I was powerless to stop them. The next day I found out that this friend, others of my friends and I will be going on a rafting trip...

In others, I have seen every girl I ever liked in all sorts of absurd situations that I both can't and won't go into here.

To some, sleep is a sanctuary. For me, it can be harsher than reality.

18. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I have a recurring dream where I am being interrogated for a crime I didn't commit, my mouth disappears, and a bunch of three-piece-suited men with sunglasses shove a mechanical insect-like thing down my belly-button.

That, and the one where I see a man getting his wrist amputated. Then I realize that man is me.

(The latter one, I actually had today.)

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I had a weird dream involving cleaning up. moving things, being siomewhere with security camerass that needed avoiding, and kissing three girls (Not at the smae time, though...)

Confusing. Oh well...

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I had this dream now several times:
    I'm about to marry (can't see with who though :doh: ) and my dad has to sign some municipal things, but he won't turn up and everybody is getting nervous.

When I wake up I realize that my dad died about 2 months ago... :heh:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.