1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragons of Heaven and Earth

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, May 16, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

[​IMG] Blue Mountain Monastery, Mori region

Abbot Noriyaga sat in his study reading the letter from Lord Mori, he put it down after finishing and sat for a moment, thinking. He reached for a bell and rang it once; an initiate slid the door open and bowed deeply “Yes Master?” he enquired. The abbot looked at the young man waiting and said “Find Monk Sakamoto Michiyo and ask him to join me here for tea, and also arrange for someone to bring the tea, please”. Having given his instructions he ignored the young man as he left closing the door, he picked up a piece of paper and choosing one of his best brushes he composed a reply to Lord Mori, once the paper was dry he folded it in the correct form for an inferior to a superior and sealed it. He then sealed it again in waxed paper for safekeeping.

He then sat back and waited for his guest, another initiate arrived with a tray and the necessary items for the creation of Tea, the abbot waved the initiate away and put the kettle on the brazier to start heating, as the initiate was leaving, Michiyo arrived. The abbot waved for him to sit as he then started to make Tea. Once the Tea was made and both of them sat sipping it gently, the abbot spoke

“I have received a letter from Lord Mori, reporting a suspected demon, he asks that I send him a hunter

“I thought perhaps you should go, it is time you proved yourself, take this letter to Lord Mori and help him with his problem, once completed Lord Mori will give you another task. Good luck Michiyo”. As he finished speaking the abbot gave him the waxed paper packet for Lord Mori.

================================================================
    Ten Barrels Village, Uesogi region

It was Muyashi whilst gathering reeds that spotted the problem with the Mire, he himself only worked on the edges and in different places so that the reeds grew back where he had taken them. It was the absence of the birds that was the first clue, the cranes and hawks that fed on the frogs and the finches and other birds that fed on the seeds were gone, and late one afternoon he saw why.

Persuading his fellow elders that something needed to be down and quickly wasn’t too difficult but waiting for help from their liege Lord would take time, the message would have to go 200km to the city of Uesogi and then help would have to come 200km back to the Village; a timescale of at least 2 weeks. It was his daughter Tomok who provided a solution outside their village a ranger Midorikawa Ayumi patrolled but did not seem aware of the problems to the east. Which is why he now stood in a grove of trees while he could see his daughter talking to this ranger and explaining things so that the ranger would talk to him; so that he could explain everything.

[ May 16, 2006, 19:41: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Michiyo took the letter from the Abbot, muttering a brief "thankyou" and bowing his head slightly. The Abbot then began to enquire into how Michiyo's training was going, testing the young mans knowledge, and as always Michiyo answered with no more than was needed, reciting exact phrases from the sacred texts. Yet Michiyo never once looked the Abbot in the eye, he always stared at the floor just infront of where the Abbot sat, an old habit from his childhood. The scars that he wore on the left of his face and arm had been a source of ridicule from outsiders...people who didn't understand how they had come to be there, yet there was little the Abbot could do, it was a weakness Michiyo must over come himself.

"Michiyo, there is one more thing before you leave, please take this" The Abbot unstrung a necklace from his neck, offering it to Michiyo.

"But Abbot, this is yours, I cannot take it." Said Michiyo.

"I insist, it is a simple thing and you have earned it with your devotion to the teachings" He motioned for Michiyo to take it, and Michiyo reluctantly strung it around his neck. It was a simple wooden Yin-Yang, one side made of dark wood the other of a lighter wood.

Michiyo left the Abbots study, letter in hand. When he reached his room he packed a simple backpack with some neccissary items, the Abbot had urged he leave as soon as possible so once he was finished he went to the shrine for one last prayer before leaving, and then he was on his way, this was the first time he had left the monastery alone since he had been there. He set one foot infront of the other, and one thought went over and over in his mind...'so this is where my path begins, where will it end I wonder?'

3. DarkStrider

Cheng Mei was sat in his garden facing the east as the sun rose, his favourite time of the day, there always seemed to be a hush just before the sun started to rise, almost as if the world held its breath before waking up and becoming noisy and boisterous and alive! He noticed his Cheng Hu, to one side, as always waiting attentively upon his every whim, signalling her forward he picked up the piece of paper he’d written on not half an hour ago.

He got up and they started to walk through the lanterned garden, still lit against the last vestiges of night, as they came to a small bridge across the stream that ran through the garden, he stopped and started speaking to his daughter in Druidic

“I want you to remember these three names” as he handed the paper he’d written on to Hu, she took and saw the names there in her father’s graceful and stylish calligraphy. Hu Nuo, Zhuanxi Yi and Hideo Irukandji were the names written there, she handed the paper back to her father, who burnt the paper with a lantern and the scattered the ashes in the stream. Continuing her father said

“I want you to find them for me and bring them to the Grove, it is the only place I can talk to them safely, for none can enter the grove without being invited. I know you are curious, but wait until the Grove. Will you do this for me?”

“Of course, father” Hu replied, her father smiled, kissed her on the brow and left her to go on into the garden, over his shoulder he said “I will see you in the Grove at sunset then, Good Luck”

She left the garden and went to see her father’s secretary, he would have the lists of all guests in the city’s inns, she gave the secretary the pretext of finding a friend who was visiting possibly. Looking at the lists she found that Zhuanxi Yi was staying at the Plum Blossom Inn and the other two were both staying at the Grey Crane Inn, she would go there first.

She asked her companion Zi to follow her and see if anything was tracking her, if he hung his head most people mistook him for a dog. She headed for the Grey Crane Inn.

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Midorikawa moved quickly across the green field, one of the cows was having labor troubles and needed tending to. It was then that he noticed Tomok moving between the small trees he allowed to grow on his pasture.

“How long have you been watching me?” he queried without breaking his stride.

“Oh, about 10 minutes, you’re losing your touch.” Tomok replied with a sly grin, she knew he wasn’t losing it, but she was vastly improving in her hiding abilities, thanks to Midorikawa’s teaching. “My Father needs to talk to you urgently, there is Something stirring in the Mire, and it has all the Elder’s in a right flap.”

“Is there anyway you can be more specific? The Mire is full of lots of things, what is so different now? They are always causing trouble one way or another.”

“This time its different, the wildlife has abandoned the area, the reeds are no longer growing as well the used to, and the stench in the air gets worse with everyday that passes, please help, it will take weeks before our liege can do anything.” The sly grin was replaced by a worried pleading in her eyes.

“I cannot leave the range for long, not during breeding season, who will care for the livestock? Or the trees? I shall speak to these village Elders, but I cannot promise anything.”

By this time, they had reached the cow and Tomok quickly moved to help, having done this kind of thing countless times before.

After an hour of tending the cow, Midorikawa made his way back to his lodge, nursing the cramp from his hand. He grabbed his bow and short sword, and followed Tomok to the grove, where her Dad eagerly awaited his arrival.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Zhuanxi Yi was driking his chá* peacefuly in the Plum bossom Inn. Carrying a peace of paper, a letter from his family. However he is ashamed that he can't read the characters written on it, he is eager to learn news of his Family who stayed in Nippon after the incident that costed Zhuanxi's parents life.

He is searching for anyone with the knowledge of writing. So far no luck from the peasent and the wealthy merchant are too drunk to do cooperate.

« Sigh, Once again the might of my sword will not solve this problem, I know no hànzì* beyond my own Name »

That is when he noticed a young woman with simple yet elegant clothes. She just entered the inn. She had something in her eyes, something that spoke of wisdom. Zhuanxi wondered why such a woman would be here.

* chá = Tea
    * hànzì = Chinese Character

6. DarkStrider

Plum Blossom Inn, Phoenix Mansion.

Cheng Hu stepped into the Inn, she had no luck at the Grey Crane Inn, neither of them were in, it seemed that they had gone to see the sights, whatever that meant. Zi she knew waited outside just in case, another dog seemingly lying down. The Inn was full of odours, the delicate tang of Cha, the heavy smell of rice wine and rice brandy, and the acrid smell of humans, sweat and vomit. She spoke briefly to the barman and having found that Zhuanxi was sat drinking cha wandered over to him, giving the bow of inquiry to an equal she asked the man

“Excuse me, kind sir, you are Zhuanxi Yi recently arrived in this city? If that is so my master wishes to speak with you. If you are interested then please be at the eastern gate one hour before sunset. You will be then taken to his presence.” Bowing as she left Cheng Hu and went to try and find the other two again.

Outside Ten Barrels Village, Uesogi Region

Elder Muyashi stood patiently waiting for this Ranger and his daughter to join him, while he waited and watched, he realised he had learnt two things.

1. This Ranger was a competent, compassionate man
    2. His daughter had seemingly found her path in life and this made him feel proud, pleased and a little bit scared for her.

He watched as the Ranger, aided by his daughter tended to some livestock, having cleansed himself and then came to talk to him with his weapons at hand. As they approached he bowed deeply and said

“Midorikawa-san it is a pleasure to meet you, and now I understand the changes in my daughter these past few months” here he stopped to smile at his daughter, his love and pride for her apparent in his eyes. He continued, “My daughter has told you of our troubles? What she did not know is what I saw last night on my way back from reed-gathering, a zombie, it has been long since they have troubled our village. Is there a way you could help us with this problem?”

7. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Michiyo had been travelling along the East road for a day now, he would soon need to stop and rest for the night. He had brought some simple supplies with him, enough to last him till he reached Mori which was at least another two days walk away. The weather had been pleasant so far, but as he glanced behind him towards the Edge of Heaven mountains, he saw storm clouds gathering above their peaks.

The Sun disappeared behind the mountains, and the world around him began to darken. He walk for another hour until it became completely dark, then he walked off the road until he reached a sheltered hill and he set up a small fire and lay beside it. He was hesitant to go to sleep at first, but soon even paranoia could keep him awake no more and he sunk into a peaceful slumber. His first night outside the monastery.

8. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

The day was growing late, as Hideo kept walking towards Phoenix Mansion; it had being a while since he came to these parts of Chin; as the night close in, he starts to see the edge of the city. While in looking for one of the local inns, Hideo would have never imagine seeing what was just in front of the entrance of the Grey Crane Inn.

It was Hu Nua, a long time friend from a now lost clan; once Hideo got her attention, he respectfully bows to her, “Hu Nua is it how long now? Five, six years since we last saw each other? It has brightened my day to see you after so long”. Hideo expression could not be more of surprise, they had being together under the same master while they learned they ways of the ninja. After the teachings were over, we had being separated for different reasons, and now they have come together as if some fate wanted it to be that way.

“Please, tell me what how have you being during all this years Hu?”

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hu Nua bowed to Hideo. "Greetings Hideo. It is good to see you. I am well and you? But let us go and inside. Over drink and food we can catch up with what we each have done."

They entered the inn, found an empty table, sat and order something to eat and drink.

"I have been working for the Lord of this region. It is important that things be kept in balance and that is what we strive for. And you how have you venture these last 6 years?"

10. DarkStrider

Cheng Hu stepped into the Grey Crane Inn, she spoke briefly to the barman. and having found that the two she sought were at a table, she walked over to them, she bowed and then spoke

“Excuse me, gentles, you are Hu Nua and Hideo Irukandji, my master wishes to speak with you. If you are interested then please be at the eastern gate one hour before sunset. You will be then taken to his presence.” Bowing again she left to return to her father and tell him of her arrangements.

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Midorikawa returned the bow and began to ponder the question. Zombies were troubling, and they never just came alone, there would always be more.

“Zombies? This is worrying indeed, zombies don’t just spring out of nowhere, someone or something must have expended a lot of energy to create such a foul thing. This could endanger more than just your village. I shall investigate the source of this problem for you. Your liege shall need to be informed, send word immediately; no doubt we will need more than just one lowly ranger.”

Midorikawa looked around to Tomok, and seeing the glint in her eyes, he sensed she would want to join him.

“Tomok, your place is here, with your Father and the Village, the trek in the Mire shall be dangerous, and you are not yet strong enough to cope, I need to move quickly and quietly, and without hindrance. I’m sure your father agrees with me.”

With this said, Midorikawa turned and loped back to his cabin to collect belongings and supplies.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    When the sun did set Zhuanxi went to wait at the eastern gate as the lovely lady asked. Then he noticed a man and woman who appeared to be also waiting. He went and bow to both of them

« Nî hâo* I am Yi, Zhuanxi Yi a pleasure to met you. May I be so bold to ask why are you waiting in such a place so late in the day? »

* Greeting, hello, gooday in mandarin

13. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

"I being traveling for the past year and to be quite honest the actual reason does eludes me. I just felt the urge to get on the move and haven't stop until now" Hideo explains to Hu Nua as they walk together towards the eastern gate.

As they arrived to the gate another men walk to them and saluted,

"We have being invited by the master of this region for a meeting, although the reason are unknown to us. Are you here for the same?" Hideo reply as he bow to stranger

14. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    This was Michiyo's second day on the road, he had woken and eaten and washed in a nearby stream, probably a small run off from the Kusiro River. Michiyo had thought little of the monastery since he had left, he had been too busy thinking of his mission...A Demon?...Of course Michiyo had heard of demons, had trained to kill demons, but now he was on his way to find one he had come to realise that he had never expected to actually meet one!...

...He realised this was his first lesson, he had taken his life at the monastery for granted, had never even contemplated having to leave...this would be the focus of his meditation tonight.

Michiyo walked on, clouds closed in as the morning drifted into afternoon, cooling the warm air and bringing a refreshing breeze from the north.

15. DarkStrider

Eastern Gate, Phoenix Mansion

Cheng Hu moved to the esatren gate she had changed into the typical garb of a druid in this city, dark green pants, unadorned leather armour over a dark green blouse or shirt. She carried with her a short spear and shield, at her left side a scimitar was hung. Zi walked at her side and there was no mistaking him for a dog now, one glance was enough to convince anyone, he was Wolf. Hu spooted the three she was looking for, seemingly introducing themselves, she walked over and greted them.

“I am pleased that you have introduced yourselves, if you would follow me please” and she lead them out of the gate.

==============================================================

Hojo Palace, Hojo

Ryuichi Lord of Hojo sat in his morning room, facing the rising sun overlooking the sea, he was reading the report from the north, he didn’t like it, there were strange things going on in the North towards the Jade Forest. Ryuichi did not like disturbances, who to send then to sort this problem out, he thought about this for a moment, then he realised what a perfect first solo mission for an upcoming Samurai.

He spoke briefly to one of his servants and they went rushing off to find Kuroda Makoto, upon finding him the servant bowed deeply and then spoke

“Makoto-san, our lord and master Hojo-san wishes to speak with you in his morning room”

The young Samurai left the servant behind in his hurry to meet his master.

=========================================================

The road to Mori

The refreshing breeze from the north was gone now, it had become stiffer and colder and with it came some rain, cold wet drops eventually soaking anyone walking along the road. The road wound through a bamboo foreset as Michiyo cutting out most of the rain and some of the wind which chattered through the tops of the bamboo. Remembering the maps he had looked at there was a village about a mile beyond the bamboo, it had an inn where he would be able to warm himself and dry out. It was while he was thinking about the Inn that the threee men stepped out, all three bearing cudgels, their faces dropped when they saw Michiyo. The three wore raggedy clothes covered in stains from spilt sake and food, their eyes were bloodhot and bleary the leader spoke

“I was hoping for something a little better, but you’ll do, we’ll take your money, your pack and your beads or your life, your choice but we will take it.”

The brigands moved in to attack.

========================================================

Takeda Palace, Takeda

Fumiko sat looking at the young Samurai before her Jin Kaiyama, he was one of her promising new warrioirs, and she felt that it was time to test his skills.

“Jin, it has come to my intention that the village of Wandering Mist has begun to experience troubles with zombies and the like, it is situated at the north-easterb edge of the Mire. I wish you to go there, investigate and remove all traces of the undead from the region. I have had reports that the village of Ten Barrels in Uesogi region, also has the problem and that they have enlisted the immediate aid of a ranger Midorikawa Ayumi, if you find him aid him as well. In this it would probably be better for him to lead as well. The village of Ten Barrels is on the north-western edge of the Mire.

“Do you have any questions, before you leave?”

====================================================

Druid Grove outside Phoenix Mansion

The three had followed Cheng Hu into the Grove, it had left them with the feeling that had they not being with the Duid they wouldn’t have got this far, at least not alive. Hu led them towards a massive oak tree, underneath a slik tent was waiting, Hu walked into the tent past the guards and introduced the man inside

“My Father and Lord of this reion Cheng Mei”

“Thank you Hu, for bringing my guests, and thank you guests for coming so promptly. The reason I have met you here is that none with evil intent or is non-druid without a druid with them can enter this grove. Do not ever attempt by yourselves to enter here, it would surely mean your death.

“I wish to hire you to gain some information for me, but first let me fill you in about the situation we find ourselves in. In Peach Blossom Valley, Pai Mei is dying which is a personal sadeness fr me we have been friends for a long time. Most of his children are content with their lots in life and expect their Father to deal wisely with the succession. However his fifth son Pai Chen has no such contentment and believes he alone should rule, even if it means the death of his siblings. He has very little support inside Pai Mei’s region, however rumours have reached me of meetings between Pai Chen and members of Chiang Tzu’s court from Xizhong.

“This is one of the things I wish you to investigate for me, find out if the meetings are happening, and if you can, who is meeting Pai Chen. Whilst in the city of Xizhong there is something else you can do for me, it is rumoured that the Black Scorpion school of Ninja has re-opened, and at its head is the former Lord Yong from Han, find what you can about this as well, please

“My daughter will furnish you with some funds and anything else you require. Do you have any questions?”

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Makoto entered behind the servant, and dropped to his knees, bowing before his Lord.

"What do you wish of me, Hojo-dono?"

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the Jade forest, a young Hengeyokai girl trotted through the woods, looking around her with wonder. She'd always been a curious creature, following the nature of the cat whose form she often took. She stopped to watch a leaf fall from a tree, eyes wide, before setting off again. Her tail swished along behind her,rubbing against the trees and shrubs as she moved.

She was heading for Hojo, to seek her fortune. She carried nothing other than the clothes on her back, the spellbook that hung from her belt, and a small pouch of money. A young Wu Jen, ready to conquer the world.

She was being watched from the bushes. A group of bandits readied their weapons, waiting for the young woman to move close enough to attack.

17. DarkStrider

"Ah Makoto, there are reports of bandits north near the Jade Forest, please go and teach them a lesson, one severe enough that other bandits will remember it. Thus not causing any more problems for me, or my people"

18. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Jin shook his head "No, my Lady. No questions, I wil deal with the matter promptly." He stepped back three paces and turned, leaving Fumiko's court. He let out a sigh of relief when he was out of sight. It had been the first time he had ever met Fumiko and he had been nervous as he had mounted the steps to the palace.

As he left the palace, his mind began to untangle itself and he began to think on the mission ahead. Zombies were an uncommon abomination, virtually brainless and needing a very intelligent mind at their centre if they were ever to work together. He was lost in thought as he took the last step. "Jin!" A voice called from one side. Jin turned to look, seeing his friend, Dai Danno, a fellow Samurai, standing by the road. "What happened?" He asked excitedly.

"I'm being sent on a mission," Jin replied, with a smile, "Find Kejiro Aka and Jiro Ki, and tell them to bring their armour, horses and provisions to last a week. We're heading for the Mire."

Within the hour all four of them sat upon horses, facing the northern gate out of the city. "Come," Jon said to his friends, "We must be quick. We have to deal with this problem swiftly - there's less chance the problem will escalate this way. I'll explain the rest on the way." With that, he spurred his horses and galloped out of the gates.

19. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    On a road that lies between Xizhong and Moon Sect...

It was nightfall and QiShu and Henjien made camp along the road. They were travelling towards Xizhong looking for more wrongs to right. They were exhausted, after fending off a small gang of bandits at the far outskirts of Moon Sect from a few poor farmers. All in a days work for the pair indeed.

QiShu slept on a branch of a large oak tree that rests on the side of the road, hidden from plain sight with her hands crossed, gripping tightly on the hilts of her pair of swords. She was a light sleeper...

Henjien on the other hand slept right under the oak tree. He made himself as comfortable as possible and fell asleep almost immediately. In his blissful slumber he suddenly jerked awake, realising that something was out of place. A large group of spirits stood there listlessly, with their heads down. They stood there unmoving and a lone spirit, a woman moved forward.
    "The shaman of the Huang bloodline... listen to our pleas...," the female spirit whispered in a soft voice. Henjien who was more than alittle shocked to see such a large group of spirits approach him finally caught his breath. "Surely my lady. What is it, that troubles you?" he replied, bowing slightly.
    "We... ask for the return of a heirloom... snatched from the very hands of its rightful owners...," the female spirit answered. "Seek for the Vanara named Kahaki in the Singing Forest... he knows...," as the spirits faded away slowly until there is nothing but darkness.
    Henjien sat there quietly for awhile. Never has so many spirits approach him at once for a favour. There must be something more than meets the eye.
    "Spirits?" a voice suddenly interrupted his thoughts from above the oak tree. He glanced up and found QiShu, wide awake staring down at him. Henjien told her about the spirits' request. QiShu listens intently and finally shrugs when he asked her on her thoughts on the issue.
    "Well, I guess it would do us no harm to at least meet up with the Vanara. Lets leave for the Singing Forest then, when day breaks," Henjien says, yawning as he lies down below the oak tree again. Before long, he falls asleep. QiShu on the other hand, stayed awake for the remainder of the night, her eyes keenly watching the shadows.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

That had been an hour ago, and Makoto was currently riding towards the Jade Forest, which loomed only a few hundred metres away.

He stopped the horse, and peered at the edge of the woodlands. A flash of purple light revealed the presece of a magic user in what appeared to be a battle. A young woman was being attacked by a group of men.

These must be the bandits. He kicked the horse into a gallop, and drew the horsebow from the saddle. He notched an arrow and let it fly, swapping his bow for a sword as he moved closer.

The arrow struck a bandit between the shoulder blades, alerting the others to his presence just as he sped past and slashed down into another bandit.

The woman, now revealed to be a Hengeyokai, fired another spell at a bandit, crumpling him to the ground.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.