1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragons of Heaven and Earth - Quests and Experience

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, May 22, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I thought I'd add a thread to list quests that I give people, that they give themselves and experience awards I give out.

1. Sakamoto Michiyo (Dave the Magic Turtle) go from the Blue Mountain monastery to meet Lord Mori in Mori city.

2. Midorikawa Ayumi (Dalveen) Kill and investigate the cause of the zombies in the Mire of the Damned for Ten Barrels Village.

3. Hu Nua (Nakia), Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) and Hideo Irukandji (Maurolava) Investigate whether Pia Chen is meeting representatives of Chiang Tzu, and who.

4. Hu Nua (Nakia), Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) and Hideo Irukandji (Maurolava) Investigate whether the Black Scorpion school has reformed and if former Lord Yong is head of it.

5. Kuroda Makoto (Daie d'Malkin) investigate disturbances near the Jade Forest for his Lord Hojo.

6. Jin Kaiyima (The Kilted Crusader) Kill and investigate the cause of the zombies in the Mire of the Damned for Lady Fumiko Takeda.

7. QiShu and Henjien (faye) Find the Varana Kahaki in the Singing Forest, and help him find a missing heirloom

8. Kahaki (thegodless) find a missing heirloom in the Singing Forest

[ May 23, 2006, 19:46: Message edited by: DarkStrider ]

2. DarkStrider

1. Sakamoto Michiyo (Dave the Magic Turtle) go from the Blue Mountain monastery to meet Lord Mori in Mori city. Completed experience gained:
    For subduing Bandits without killing 250 each total 750
    For delivering letter and accepting assignment from Lord Mori 250
    Character development spirituality and Monk behaviour 500
    Still allowing his scars to affect his self-confidence and reactions with other people 50
    Total experience 1550
    New Quest: Travel to Cherry Blossom Village and remove Demons from a Barn for Lord Mori, and report back - Ongoing

2. Midorikawa Ayumi (Dalveen) Kill and investigate the cause of the zombies in the Mire of the Damned for Ten Barrels Village.
    Ongoing.

3. Hu Nua (Nakia), Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) and Hideo Irukandji (Maurolava) Investigate whether Pia Chen is meeting representatives of Chiang Tzu, and who.
    Ongoing.

4. Hu Nua (Nakia), Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) and Hideo Irukandji (Maurolava) Investigate whether the Black Scorpion school has reformed and if former Lord Yong is head of it.
    Ongoing.

5. Kuroda Makoto (Daie d'Malkin) investigate disturbances near the Jade Forest for his Lord Hojo.
    Ongoing.

6. Jin Kaiyima (The Kilted Crusader) Kill and investigate the cause of the zombies in the Mire of the Damned for Lady Fumiko Takeda.
    Ongoing.

7. QiShu and Henjien (faye) Find the Varana Kahaki in the Singing Forest, and help him find a missing heirloom
    Ongoing.

Ongoing.

9. Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) needs to return to his family who live in Nippon to resolve predatory neighbour who will stop at nothing to get his sister.

3. DarkStrider

1. Sakamoto Michiyo (Dave the Magic Turtle)
    New Quest: Travel to Cherry Blossom Village and remove Demons from a Barn for Lord Mori, and report back - Ongoing

Ongoing.

Ongoing.

Ongoing.

For aiding Kumiko when attcked by bandits – Makoto 250
    For killing the bandits – 800 each Makoto and Kumiko
    For clearing the bandit camp in Jade Forest – 800 each Makoto and Kumiko
    For not killing Fujiko and stopping Makoto fro killing him – 500 Kumiko
    For a compassionate solution to Fujiko’s problem – 1000 Makoto
    Total Makoto 2850, Kumiko 2350

Ongoing.

Ongoing.

Ongoing.

9. Zhuanxi Yi (Ofelix) needs to return to his family who live in Nippon to resolve predatory neighbour who will stop at nothing to get his sister.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.