1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragonlance series

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by Topken, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Topken

Topken Elven-dragon wizard

hmm which books in the dragonlance seires depicts mina's life as a mortal? ive got the war of souls trilogy by weis &hickman already and am reading thorugh it for the second time. and i was wondering if there where others that tell of mina's life

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'm not sure, but if there are any then they weren't written by W&H. The previous novel (chronologically) that they wrote was Dragons of Summer Flame and that had nothing to do with Mina IIRC.

3. Topken

i know it doesnt have anything to do with mina cuase ive got that one as well. i was asking if theres book by other authors that i may be missing that details mina's life like the wart of soul does

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    There's the dark disciple trilogy which starts just after she took takhisis' body away. Don't think there's any others though. I think her story started with the war of the souls. Could be wrong though

5. Topken

before or after the war of souls is fine with me so ill take a look into the dark disciple trilogy then. and if anyone else has any books go ahead and mention them

oh and for info on mina go here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina_(Dragonlance)

and it would seem shes only in those two series so thats fine with me. now i just need to locate the dark discple trilogy

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  6. hedron Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

The Dark Disciple trilogy was rather weak. It did have its moments but do not expert another Souls. Oh... and that wikipedia article totally spoils the only decent plot twist in the Disciple series...

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's not that bad. It's just not as good! Anyway, the dude asked for books about Mina so there :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.