1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragon Age: Origins DLC

Discussion in 'Featured Polls & Comments' started by Taluntain, Mar 20, 2011.

?

Which of the Dragon Age: Origins DLC do you own?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2015.
  1. Witch Hunt

11 vote(s)
    36.7%
  2. Golems of Amgarrak

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Leliana's Song

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. Darkspawn Chronicles

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Feastday Gifts

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Feastday Pranks

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  7. Return to Ostagar

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  8. The Stone Prisoner (included with a new retail copy)

24 vote(s)
    80.0%
  9. Warden's Keep

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  10. Blood Dragon Armor (included with a new retail copy)

25 vote(s)
    83.3%
  11. Dragon Age Journeys items (Embri's Many Pockets, Amulet of the War Mage, Helm of the Deep)

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  12. Mark of Vigilance (amulet with purchase of DA T-shirt)

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  13. The Lucky Stone (Character Creator item)

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  14. Xbox Avatar Items

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. None (got the game used)

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    In this poll we're checking which of the numerous pieces of downloadable content for Dragon Age: Origins you've got. This is a multiple-choice poll, so select everything that you have.

Note: only the DLC available to everyone was included (DLC exclusive to specific retailers only was excluded).

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    These are mine. I sort of lost interest once the Darkspawn DLC was released.

Return to Ostagar
    The Stone Prisoner
    Warden's Keep
    Blood Dragon Armor (included with a new retail copy)
    The Lucky Stone (Character Creator item)

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The Stone Prisoner was also included with a new retail copy. Or at least it was in the copy I got. And those (the ones included with the retail copy) are the only DLCs I got. :)

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The Stone Prisoner was included only with the Collector's Edition.

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I didn't get a collector's edition and I got it...

The Dragon Age Wiki also indicates a new copy of Origins; nothing about a particular version. Though I don't know how definitive the wiki is...

6. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon Armor is included in all NEW retail copies of DAO.

7. Taluntain

Media:
    Hmm, I thought it was the collector's edition only for some reason... I'll fix that in the poll.

8. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I got Warden's Keep with my game.

So that is probably one of the reasons it is popular.

I have to say there is sometimes an advantage to having a place where you can put stuff for awhile.

9. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

The collective edition should include Warden's Keep and the merchant at your camp has additional items for sale that is not available withou the Collective Edition.

10. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Media:
    Warden's Keep was only included in the digital deluxe edition not in any retailer edition.
    Stone Prisoner was in every first print edition (every edition + digital) as was the Blood Dragon Armor (don't know about value reprints and similar).
    The three collector only items were only in the Digital deluxe and Collecters retail versions.

11. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Loved Warden's Keep, loved Stone Prisoner, loved Return to Ostegar. I always sell the Red Dragon Armor first chance I get, as it's butt ugly and overpowered. Plus the cash always helps out early on. I also have Awakenings though I have yet to get very far in it.

Not much interest in the Morrigan or Leliana DLC's, as they aren't part of the main storyline. Plus neither of them were very highly rated. The Feastday ones looked stupid, and the Darkspawn Chronicles seemed pointless to me. Golems of Amgarrek looks kind of cool, but I don't know if it really interests me. We'll see.

12. Taluntain

Media:
  13. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    The final poll results from the old forums (including guest votes):

Q: Which of the Dragon Age: Origins DLC do you own?
    (1391 votes total)

The Stone Prisoner (included with a new retail copy) (177) 82%
    Blood Dragon Armor (included with a new retail copy) (174) 81%
    Warden's Keep (147) 68%
    Return to Ostagar (137) 64%
    Witch Hunt (114) 53%
    Leliana's Song (108) 50%
    Golems of Amgarrak (94) 44%
    Darkspawn Chronicles (90) 42%
    Feastday Gifts (75) 35%
    Feastday Pranks (75) 35%
    Dragon Age Journeys items (Embri's Many Pockets, Amulet of the War Mage, Helm of the Deep) (74) 34%
    The Lucky Stone (Character Creator item) (67) 31%
    Mark of Vigilance (amulet with purchase of DA T-shirt) (28) 13%
    None (got the game used) (23) 11%
    Xbox Avatar Items (8) 4%

[This was a multiple choice poll (215 voters total), so the percentage total does not conform to the standard 100%.]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.