1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dracolich problems.

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by trillex, Jan 7, 2004.

1. trillex Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've had no problem with most of the cult but when that lich comes up.. brr. I can rarely touch him at all.

All I got is Nathyrra and Valen with their standard equipment and the deva with her mace who is the only one who can actually do something about it. She dies quite fast though.

Any tips on this fight?

[ January 07, 2004, 13:59: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Elendrile Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You need a Greater Swordsman's Belt, that'll make all his physical attacks useless and you can just gulp some healing potions after his breath attack.
    What class are you playing? It's easier to come up with strategies when you know what's available to you.

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I have to admit I thought it was piss easy. Just use that rapier the drow chick has, it's an undead buster extraordinaire.

As you enter the battle, just run straight for the phylactery (helps to know it has one =)), but that's usually the case with all liches. Destroy it, and let the others do the whacking. Buff up those that can damage it too, helps. But that rapier undead slayer she has would do the job nicely methinks

4. trillex Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I found that thingie and killed it and suddenly the dragon wouldn't attack me anymore, I've read other topics about this particular fight and it didn't do that. Must've been some AI problem or whatnot. But it died in the end, thanks!

5. underthewronghat Gems: 5/31

Veteran

Not sure if it's bad etiquette to reply to an older topic... But there's mention in here of a Drow-chick's undead-busting rapier... Looked everywhere for it-- found lots of stuff, but no rapier in the cult temple... Is it somewhere else?

6. Latro Gems: 5/31

Nathyrra is equipped with this weapon ;)
    Officially it's called "Deathslayer +5".
    It has a +8 attack bonus vs. Undead and does an extra 1d8 Positive Energy damage to them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.