1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dear SP people

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by J'Kin Gristillodar, May 15, 2001.

1. J'Kin Gristillodar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Come over to ALFA gaming and see if you can hang with some real roleplayers!
    The Realms are waiting in all their glory for heroes just like...well, me! But we may take you as well. http://alfagaming.tsx.org

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] And the good news is J'Kin is only DMing Shadowdale. So if megalomaniac elves aren't your cup of tea there's Jordan running Waterdeep and Dennen running Silvermoon. Lots of us over there having fun already, come on in, the water's fine!

3. Voltric Gems: 19/31

So much for my plan of living in peace with all the races of the Dales. I'd like for the Elves to respect other races and vise versa. I hope the DM for the area where AORTA makes it's home isn't out to start the apocalypse right off the bat. I'd like some calm to go up a few levels before the storm.

4. J'Kin Gristillodar Gems: 1/31

J'Kin the ALFA player has nothing to do with J'Kin: M4D 3ViL L33T DM of Shadowdale and supreme overlord of ALFA gaming.
    The dales will be the way they should be, I will not change them based on my PC's desires.

[This message has been edited by J'Kin Gristillodar (edited May 15, 2001).]

5. Voltric Gems: 19/31

So J'kin will not be in ALFA. And I kind of liked him. :) They still do have the rule that DMs can't be player also, right? Alas.

6. J'Kin Gristillodar Gems: 1/31

Erran, is this one of your guys?
    May I suggest shock treatment?

7. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Check out the ALFA Gaming rules. ALFA Gaming is a place to have some webRPG IC fun.
    The character you play there doesnt have to be the one on your app, nor the one you intend to play in NWN, though it can be.
    DMs there might be NWN ALFA players, and vice versa. J'Kin the megalomaniac leader of the N'Vaelahr bears no relationship whatsoever to J'Kin the Gigalomaniac DM of Shadowdale.
    And elves are cool. Ask my pa.

8. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] *The light comes on* Well now I can sleep soundly at night. Play on J'Kin may your pointy eared friend have their day of glory.

9. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] There's a new DM on the block at ALFA Gaming's Silverymoon. Yours truly, yes Erran the poacher has turned Game - Keeper.

10. Mendanbar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Yay pats on the back, hugs all around. Congrads.

Pst, pst, barkeep, around of drinks on Erran.

11. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] *dumps a round of drinks on Erran*

12. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] *Awrrrk! Glug!* Thanks guys, I'll try and make things interesting over there and er thanks Darien. (pours beer out of lute)

13. Mendanbar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] *Hi-fives Darien and orders another round*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.