1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

DD "comics"

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by Stardust, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

*sigh*

He's only amusing the first thousand times. He's just annoying after that, there are more amusing nutcases about. Oh well, suppose there's other people around that haven't heard of him.

And I certainly hope you aren't being serious about that "average D&D players" part.

Now, Dork Dungeons...

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm nothing like that weak-willed girl, I am strong and confident in my dark powers :evil: What a crock of .... It just goes to show that people think they understand what it is about, when they haven't got a clue

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It's about the misconception of average DnD players and the game itself. You can read more of that sort of junk through Angry Mothers from Heck. :rolleyes: When Planet ADandD is back online, I'll post a link to their spoof.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Real DnD players are much nerdier than that.

6. zerox Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Only good thing i've seen come outta that tract would have to be this site;

http://www.humpin.org/mst3kdd/

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Presents Jack Chick's "Dark Dungeons".

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

iirc this has been posted before. quite stupid actually, but no more stupid than actual people that killed themselves over the "tamagotchi" pets a few years ago or more recently people that liked suffocating themselves for the "high" they got and often died when they went overboard.

my opinion on the matter is pretty callous but if some people are that stupid anyway than it's better that they actually do take themselves out of the picture, consider it a contribution to the population decrease that is sorely needed :rolleyes:

apologies in advance to anyone that is offended, no need to drag this into the alley as i don't plan to defend this or anything anyway :)

8. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:D That's great. The best part of it was the one after the "hanging witch":

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    rolfmao!

I'm laughing here so hard that my neighbor is banging his roof for me to shut up! :lol:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

11. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm like this isn't you?

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Unless you know any of us BoMers irl, you can't state factually any of us are 'average DnD players'. I don't know of anyone who acts/acted like those morons depicted by Jack Chick. :rolleyes:

I play DnD to have fun. I can actually separate it from the real world. I understand it is just a game.

13. zerox Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Thanks Kuemper, i couldn't find that site for the life of me and had to settle on linking to it's lesser cousin. The theme song is essential for proper viewing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.