1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Damn tutu v6 beta

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Malovae, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I get all the way up to the final battle with my solo fighter/wildmage/thief (sk), after countless hours of play overcoming bug after bug (mainly the screwed up chapter progression).. there I am ready knock the crap outa that no good Sarevok..and... and..... where are they??? Damn he got away again, hmph!

Actually managed to make Tazok, Angelo and the other one appear from their permanant invisibilty (also a bug i presume) and killed them really easily. Sarevok is nowhere to be seen and he doesnt wana talk if hes undetectaby invisible. booo him. Fine stay down here im exporting my char and goin to see Irenicus I said to myself!

I know it was a beta so i'm not going to curse the mod, it was excellent despite the few problems I encountered. Most were easily fixed. This last one though was a real downer to my adventures :lol: Can't wait till the final is realeased.

Anyway there is a point to this thread aside from crying :) Can anybody let me know what happens after you defeat him? I was going to put this in Baldurs gate section but i was using Tutu so it goes here.

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

After you defeat Sarevok, you . . . win. It's the end of the game. I doubt they changed that with Tutu.

3. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That is correct. Everything happens as it does in normal BG1. Only thing is that the end movie is not shown (afair they had some problems with some crashes or some such when the movie were beeing played).

@Malovae: Play v4 instead! It's as good as bug free (some minor bugs can occur, but that is mostly due to some sort of install problem.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I did play it, but I didnt like the spawns. v6 corrected them. What I was asking was, what happens in the end sequence? I know he dies and its game over but I wanted to know what narration was played (like a summary). i suppose I could play the game over again without tutu but i don't have a lot of time now i'm going back to uni. Thanks anyway guys :)

5. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Malovae: Are you talking about the endgame movie?
    If so, you can alter your baldur.ini file to open all movies for viewing by clicking the 'movies' icon on the main interface.
    insert following to do so:

Code:
    [Movies]
    DEATHAND=1
    REST=1
    BGSUNSET=1
    BGENTER=1
    IRONTHRN=1
    PALACE=1
    TAVERN=1
    DUNGEON=1
    BGSUNRIS=1
    CAMP=1
    WYVERN=1
    BHAAL=1
    SEWER=1
    ENDMOVIE=1
    ELDRCITY=1
    MINEFLOD=1
    ENDCRDIT=1
    GNOLL=1
    NASHKELL=1
    BG4LOGO=1
    TSRLOGO=1
    BILOGO=1
    INFELOGO=1
    INTRO=1
    FRARMINN=1 

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.