1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

D&D-Item List online

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Shadowcouncil, Jan 7, 2002.

1. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hi, is there a 3rd edition D&D item list (weapons, armor etc) somewhere online?

2. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Thank you very much... I'm at work and have to search for some things... After solving a quest in the Neverwinter Woods, in our session tonight we will return to the city Neverwinter... and I'm studying what items are available etc, for we have some coin to spend in the city.

4. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] How much coim did you get? What are you guys looking for? What level is the party? Does anyone have create wonderous item feat? In my campaign my PC has both craft wonderous items & Arms and Armor. If you have the time, money and xp to spent it works out real well.

What kind of stuff are you guys shopping around for?

5. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I have a PDF of a whole bunch of swords that I got from somewere. I could ship it to Tal. I have no Idea were he would put it but... let me know if you want it on a reply here and I'll ship it to Tal if you do Or you if your email is posted here.
    Unfortuatly most don't have costs due to the immense power they have.

Found the site you can get it from www.netrpg.com it is called The Gallery of Magical Blades. hope that helps.

[Spelling fixed to some extent.]

[This message has been edited by kemanmaldea (edited January 12, 2002).]

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Thanks, I needed such a pdf.

Voltric, we are a party with a Gnome Illusionist, Elven Ranger, Dwarven Fighter and Halfling Thief, all at level 3. We have about 90 gold pieces and some stuff to sell (dagger +1, gold cup, Half-Plate) We just managed to get into the city Neverwinter (where we can't walk around openly). We where looking for some default equipment that we don't have yet... I was looking at prices etc.... Me, as Ranger could use a chain shirt in stead of the studded leather... one AC higher and still Light Armor so I can remain dual Wielding.

Just needed the list to see how much we could get to sell Equipment and how much some other things costed.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.