1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Concept art

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Death Whisper, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I have a few hundred images of concept art from most games, but I never get around to putting it up. If people show any interest in it here, it might get me to put it up, though. ;)

3. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

hehe, then i hope more people than you and me get interested in concept art :)

anyway, im going to get another poll up to test the knowledge about bg2 with tob.
    Just gotta play through the game and gather some information first :p

I remember a guy i know aksed me what beer was the most expensive, lol like i could know that hehe :)

4. Kralizek Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Here I am, showing interest in it; go for it Tal! :D

5. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

wohoo, now we are three people showing interest :p

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yeah, put it up Tal :)

7. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

man this warms a young mans heart *sniff*

four people interested.

8. Serpent Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Five people interested. :)

9. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I seem to recall stumbling on a site once upon a time that had concept art. Keldorn looked younger but very war-weary; Aerie looked like a clown with all the makeup they had on her; and Jan didn't look like a gnome (or anything like he looks like now).

If I stumble on it again, I'll pass it along.

10. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Make that six ;)

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

...and seven

12. Skywind Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

And egg!....
    eight I mean. :D
    Actually, I could have created a bit of these, but I am lazy.
    Oh! Tal, do you mean other games too! It will be great if thats true, like Soul Calibre, Soul Calibre II, Final Fantasy series.....

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Count me in! I'd like to see whatever concept art you've got, Tal! and anyone else, for that matter . . .

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I mean from the games covered on SP.

And Spelladonna, that was SP. ;)

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/npcs_old.php

We do have *some* concept stuff. ;)

Death Whisper, don't reply with a count, I can count myself, and if I have to skip your posts it takes longer. ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  15. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

hehehe, ok taluntain :)

thank you for the link too :)

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Interested in all your five hundred concept art pieces, Tal :D

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I like concept art. Sometimes I play around with it :p

18. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I would be interested in seeing them.

I would say all of them but I don't want to try and get tal to do a 24 hour uploading marathon. :D

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Any PS:T concept art would be great to see, but others are also quite welcome...

[ September 18, 2003, 15:19: Message edited by: Baldrak ]

20. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

well, so what happens with those concept arts?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.