1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Chapelle's Show - Rick James Skit

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's not as good as Clayton, the blind racist.

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    :D :D :D , Chapelle rules!

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I have been watching this one for the last few days, and it's funny as funny each time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7aDOfrRS5o

(I hope you know who Tupac is, and that he is dead but still releases albums)

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I preferred this one to that skit kuemps. The one with Prince was funny too.

Uuuuunity! :D

6. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I saw this for the first time last summer and it still cracks me up.

I'M RICK JAMES B****!!

7. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Clayton, the blind racist rules!

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The Chappelle show is not nearly as funny as Dave Chappelle's stand up stuff in Washington D.C. or San Francisco. Everything he says in that is hilarious...

9. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

OMG THE PRINCE ONE! :lol:

Chappelle is hilarious :D

10. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Oh, 'The Player-Hater's Ball' got me - my favourite line is from the out-takes (check the 1st season DVD)

{Silky Johnson walks in with a diverse group of female 'companions'}

BIG, tall actor playing Pit Bull: Da-yum; your <tarts> look like a box o' Skittles!

Silky Johnson (chapelle): Ah, Pit Bull - I would comment on your <tarts> but you appear to have eaten them.

{Whereupon Pit Bull's actor can't hold it in, bursts out laughing and falls over! :D }

That's what makes it all the more funny for me - the reactions. :lol:

And then there's 'Pop Copy' - the "greeting" part.

Unshaven clerk on phone in totally menacing tone: "Yeah, so I- welcome to Pop Copy. Can I help YOU. -as I was saying..." {turns away from customer to continue phone conversation}

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.