1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Champions of Athel Loren: #20 Battle against Khorne Chaos Warriors

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Jan 2, 2010.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Same army as before, fighting against a Warriors of Chaos army consisting of an Exalted mounted and in a unit of five chaos hounds, a unit of twelve chosen (eep!) and a unit of five marauder horsemen.

First turn he moved steadily towards me and I moved my wardancers and my dryads into the woods, I moved a forest round to block a clean charge for his exalted and dogs, while letting my combat units into a position of flanking the chosen and marauders. I shot out all of his warhounds and his general alone and vulnerable.

His marauders charged my Dryads, losing three of his horsemen to their woody talons and taking out twoof my lovely lasses - as he was outnumbered by a fear causing enemy he turned tail and fled... into my Wardancers, being crushed into oblivion. His exalted charged my unit of Glad Guard, I stand and shot at him, taking one wound... leaving him with just one, eep! Unforunately he proceeded to beat the crap out of that unit, along with his beatings and a rather painful miscast from my spellsinger left that unit beaten to death - including my general in four rounds.

After defeating the Maurader horsemen, my Dryads flanked the chosen, with the wardancers sneaking round the rear, Dryads broke from combat, outrunning the chosen thank the gods! but also leaving my Wardancers out of charging range. Chosen tried to charge my Dryads again - but failed their leadership check, meaning they stood and eyed the trees warily. Wardancers took the opportunity to charge into the chosen and my Dryads spotted a nice, juicy warrior on a pony just a little while away. Their wooden talons rended him in two.

Wardancers were having a whale of a time! Taking out five of the chosen without any losses, then losing one of their number after taking out another three, finally they caused no wounds and died horribly, down to four chosen they turned to face the Dryads, the Dryads - numbering ten still, charged and the Chosen fled the field.

My opponent sulked and we have had to coax him into a second game to stop him leaving the flat :o I got lucky with dice rolls, and he had bad dice for half the game, but he completely discredited any tactics based on "Oh she's just rolling amazingly and mine are ****, I should be winning this!" was a little harsh, but I still won.

Is probably another reason he failed to get a job with GW though.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.