1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Can't get to bandit camp/Cloakwood/Baldur's Gate

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by LizardKing420, Aug 7, 2002.

1. LizardKing420 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I messed up my quests a little while playing through Baldurs Gate again: I killed Tranzig (the guy who tells you the location of the bandit camp) before he told me where the bandit camp is, now i cant see the bandit camp on my map and i cant get into baldurs gate or the cloakwood forest. any other ways to open these areas without exprting my character?

[ August 07, 2002, 20:09: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Go to the Wood of sharp teeth (Peldvale and another forest map), there you will meet some bandit's and you can tell them that you wish to join them.

3. LizardKing420 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] thx for the quick reply but i killed them too!?!?!

4. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

umm....
    Then you're preety much screw**
    I hope you got a savegame near.

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    When all else fails you can/must use the clua console. I did the same thing and did not find any other way, so write CLUAConsole: CreateCreature ("Tranzig") and that should do the trick ;) . I'm not sure if its actually "Tranzig" but I think it is.

Hope this helps.

6. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Actually there is a last possibility.
    In Beregost in one of two inns at the bottom of the map, when you go upstairs to there's a suspicious man.
    Take a look there, you should be all right, oh and if you kill him, your map will be updated anyway.

[edit]Ok, check it out, I did some background research. At the Feldepost's Inn on the top floor there's a guy named Tranzig. Talk to him, or attack him or whatever. Killing him will update your map, but you don't have to kill him to get the info[/edit]

[ August 08, 2002, 10:46: Message edited by: StressedE ]

7. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Umm, StressedE Tranzig is the guy he already killed.

8. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

And his map's not yet updated?
    Weird, in my case that always works...

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I always killed Tranzig really fast and found a note on his body saying were the Bandit camp was.
    Maybe that´s still lying there??

:coffee:

10. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yes, I also would suggest going back to where you killed him.

11. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I think it's really funny when you kill someone and their body and equipment are taken away but some small insignificant item like a note will remain.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.