1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bye Keneth

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Register, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

i just wants to say good bye to Keneth... he is going to leave us now... R.I.P.

that is at least what he said to me...

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

PM is ment for personal posts. Other than that, SS forum is for hellos and goodbyes.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Might as well move this there then...

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's right I'll be going tomorrow. But I'll be here for the whole day now (that's until midnight according to CET). I'll come back once a week though for a short period of time.

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Farewell kenneth.

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bye, bye, we will be missing you...

7. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Adios Keneth,

(BTW I agree you definitely have one of the coolist pro pics)

8. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Bye... how long are you gonna be gone?

C'Jakob
    (No one missed me when I was gone 3 weeks) ;) :p

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I'll be 'gone' untill the next summer holidays. As I said before I'll come back like once a week for a short time to see wassup.

10. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Bye :wave:

see you next summer

Oh, if it's school keeping you from here, just go on the net during breaks or inbetween homeworks at home ;)

12. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    [​IMG] And I have reached 350th post so I'll use it to say goodbye to all of you guys.

Bye :wave: :wave: :sosad: ! I'll miss you.

/me walks into the forest

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

*Sniper gets out the good old acoustic guitar and mixes in two of the same songs ... one the original and the other the revival.

"Every step you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every smile you fake
    I'll be missing you"

Dude, I'll miss you until i see you again, its been nice meeting you. :wave:

Hence, leaves the original only to be revived by an older, maturer self in the future... :wave:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.