1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bush in my town

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Sep 6, 2002.

1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Yea yea, he's here. Bush flew his big old bird into my town today. There's not much really worth mentioning that you probly haven't head so I'll tell you the smaller stories and facts(in other words the stuff you dont hear and the stuff that doesnt matter, maybe).

~Speach was in a plane hanger.
    ~Do to heat sevral people were treated for heat stroke.
    ~The welcomeing band played from the time Bush touched down to the time he entered the hanger. Over all time for him to get there, one hour.
    ~A picture with Bush cost's $4,000.
    ~To eat dinner with Bush and some one else important cost's $250 a plate.
    ~A planed jog for Bush did not happen(frankly I think it's because the street's around here are some what of an easy tartget for anything.)
    ~Live pictures of Bush are shakey.
    ~Peaceful protest on other side of the river.
    ~Ticket's only soled to those who got them before they were said to be on sale :roll:

If I hear any more stupid stuff you'll be sure I'll post it. (And for those of you wondering, yes I'm still not posting on SP and this was a hard desion to make to post this :p )

[ September 06, 2002, 12:43: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That's pretty cool. What did Bush speak about?

3. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Probably,

A) About the 11th Sept (poor guy) :sosad:
    B) About Tony Blair
    C) About the food

:) :) :) !!

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    As long as he doesn´t come to my place (we hate him!)

He ain´t welcome here (We don´t want him touching our holy (read Dutch) ground)

[Edited a little or else Slim will have difficulty understanding :D :D ]

[ September 09, 2002, 16:46: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

5. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] So you understand what you just said? A translation: "If Bush doesn't come [to my town], he's not welcome here." WHAT?

6. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

He talked about...

a) sept. 11
    b) that guy he's wagging war agenst who i cant think of the name
    c) election stuff
    d) the night before last with his secertary:roll:

It was just a lot of nothing aobut nothing and tring to build surport for the war in the middle east. Why dont we just leave them alone? Nothing ever comes good when we fight.

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Erm, maybe that guy in the Middle East is Saddam Hussein. You know, that brutal dictator who tests his chemical weapons on Kurds? Frankly, I think attacking Iraq, if only to overthrow Hussein and get rid of biological and chemical weapons that most countries have banned, is justified.

But then again, this thread isn't exactly some geopolitical talk.

[ September 07, 2002, 05:36: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

8. geenidee Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

what does america care if hussein actually does have chemical weapons anyway?
    most of it is probaby propaganda, and even if iraq do have them they dont have missiles with long-range capability to reach the us.
    so what if they bomb saudi arabia? it's filled with muslims, they just cut everyones throats anyway.
    oh yeah i forgot the oil interests

9. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Was that a joke post, or what, cause that was a pretty dumb thing to say...

[ September 07, 2002, 08:01: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] geenidee, did you not read our Forum Rules like you were asked to when you registered, or do you need further explanation on

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    "Geenidee" is dutch for "noidea" so I just guess he had no idea :p

[Long edit on

BTW

Didn´t Iraq have a supergun or something which launched missiles with electrical power.
    the inventer (I think a frenchman) was shot by the CIA/FBI/NSA or something like that for designing this thing

Damn, idiots, great technology!! (think about spaceships and sattelites instead of missiles)
    You wouldn´t shoot the inventor of the wheel (If, If he still was alive) or the computer because "enemy´s" are using wheels for trucks and tanks and computers for organisation of attacks

Long edit off]

[ September 08, 2002, 09:31: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

12. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

13. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] I enjoyed that.

14. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] That was certainly most creative! :) :)

Though he would probably choke himself to death in a bag of chips! :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.