1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Broken Jaheira romance loop

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Grovflab, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] There has been some topics about the bug in the Jaheira romance. I have now reached a point, where she has made the same dialogue four times. It's the "How did the last fight make you feel?" dialogue. I'm just kind of kurious, because if this is a bug, then I'm prone to start all over.

2. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I don't know, but after I defeated the black dragon in Suldenessellar, Jeheira began with that I-miss-my-old-life shpiel. I went through with it, but then immediately after we were done talking, she started again! And again! The conversations were so close together that I didn't have enough time to run away from her. I spent half an hour trying to get her to shut up, and in the end I had to shut the program down, and go through the dragon again.

Grr! :mad:

If there are two people in the game that need emotional and mental make-overs, they're Jeheira and Aerie.

3. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I have experienced something like this as well. It seems Jaheira start doing this when low on health, so the solution is to heal. But with me she gave that "we got to get moving!" thingy.

But I got the one from my org. post like three times. Then comes a looooong break with not a sound. Ok, I've heard about this before on the boards. And finally she start talking, only to repeat the last dialogue.

Hell, me and women, I can't even get a cyber one to talk to me. :(

4. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] The same thing Grovflab says in the first post above happens to me in my current game.

Dual Berserker/Mage, Chaotic Good.
    Reputation 20.
    Keldorn, Valygar, Mazzy and Imoen are also in the party.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.