1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Breegar and the Trials of Bhaal (SoA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Deano99, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Breegar, and the Trial's of Bhaal
    - A story based on Baldur's Gate 2 by Deano99
    ----------------------------

Before i start I may as well explain the character behind this story is one of my fave characters i played Baldur's Gate and Bg2 with, Breegar. Yep, a Chaotic Good Fighter who i roleplayed much like Minsc really. great fun. Anyway, i started writing a story about it and wondered what you guys would make of it all. :D This is the fist chapter. Chapter 2 is in progress.
    ---------------------------

Chapter 1 -
    Butt-Kicking for Goodness!

Breegar looked around at the bars surrounding him. They pretty much annoyed him, he hated been locked up. Breegar felt quite dumb to be quite honest, his nature told him to break the bars surrounding him. But strangely he could not.

He saw a figure walk towards him.

"Ahhh the Child of Bhaal has awoken!"
    "Time for some more... experiments!" the figure spoke.

Breegar knew what was coming, more nasty looking spells were going to be cast directly at him. How he hated this Wizard. He somehow wished Gorion could have left him in Candlekeep. It would have been much more pleasurable.

Spell after spell hit Breegar's Defensless body. He would not be able to take much more punishment like this. So he crumpled in a heap on the floor. He hoped the blasted wizard would stop then, and he did. Breegar fell silent as he heard a large clumping noise. He heard the wizard say something, and then a chanting of a spell. Breegar decided he needed a snooze about then. So fell asleep on the floor of his cell.

The next thing Breegar awoke too, was the face of Imoen. He looked into his friend's eyes, and saw a look of horror and dismay

"What is the matter little one?" Breegar asked foolishly.
    "How many times have i told you Breegar, I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE ONE!"
    "urr..." Breegar tried to reply, but nothing came out.
    "Lets get out of here, i am pretty sure i heard Minsc a few minutes ago!" Imoen calmly replied.
    "Yes... let us find my friend Minsc" Breegar said in a determined voice.

The two of them soon found Minsc in a nearby cell, playing with his hampster, Boo.

"Boo no like this place Breegar, it has large rats that scare Boo!"
    "I get Minsc out!" said Breegar in a tone much like Minsc'.
    "Good. Boo is getting skwirly."

Breegar walked up to the bars, and in a heroic feat of strength, bent the bars. The bars bent so much that they started to break, and eventually snapped under the pressure.

"Breegar is strong!" Breegar stated.
    "Minsc and Boo salute you Breegar. We need to find way out of dank dungeon yes?"
    "Breegar go with Minsc. We kick large butts yes???"
    "BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS!" Minsc roared aloud.
    "Shhhhh... how many times have I asked you two this before?? Can you stop shouting? You do that all the time, and half the time you cause us more problems!" Imoen spoke softly and clamly.
    "Breegar and Minsc sorry..." Breegar replied with a sunken look on his face.

The small group wandered around the dungeon for a long amount of time, killing several monsters along the way including Goblins, assorted Golems and strange looking Duergar with large knives. Each dispatched with a Mighty blow of a double-handed sword from Minsc or Breegar. The group eventually made their way through a number of portals and several large rooms filled with rubbish, until they came to start hearing the rumblings of a fight.

"oooh, a fight Breegar. Minsc and Boo and You will fight them all to the end yes?"
    "Imoen, can you go find out about fight? Me and Minsc will rummage through boxes over there!"

Imoen looked puzzled at Breegar's decision, it was the first time in a long while that she would actually use some of her thieving skills for a change. She had been practicing her spells lately, and was glad that Gorion had taught her so well in the arts of magic. But she was glad Breegar had finally taken some notice of skills that didn't necessarily require at least a sword. Most of the time, Breegar didn't even worry about traps and the like, he just walked straight through them and hoped he wouldn't get fried.

Minsc and Breegar had already walked off to look at the boxes. Imoen watched Breegar's huge bulging muscles, and smiled, as he picked up a huge box and tossed it to the ground, smashing virtually one whole side of the box. the huge man proceeded to look through the box. Imoen left before she thought she was disobeying the large man's orders. She geniunely liked Breegar, he wasn't overly intelligent or bright, but he was nice enough and a good man, and was disturbingly like Minsc.

Imoen snuck away quietly and around a corner. She saw a large fight between several Duergar and some strange looking men, they mostly looked like Thieves. It was confirmed when she heard a shout from one of them referring to the "Shadow Thieves". Imoen instinctively knew, just then, that they must be in Athkatla. She knew enough lore of the realms to work this out. Imoen drew her blade slowly, just in case she was noticed, and sat watching the fight.

It was then, that Breegar and Minsc smashed their way in.

"Imoen, we found some armour!" Breegar shouted.

The fight stopped for a short while, as the Thieves and Duergar turned to face their new assailants. Both Minsc and Breegar drew their overly large Double-Handed swords, and charged towards these new enemies with great fury. Imoen could not help but smile as the two huge warriors started to plow their way through Duergar and Thieves alike. Neither of the two sides could actually work out who to fight.

The two huge men, made short work of the fight, Breegar smashing apart several skulls with only a single large blow of his weapon, and Minsc running around like he was possessed. Even Imoen joined in, throwing a few of her most simple spells into the fray. Several Magical Missiles burst around the room. After only a few minutes the room was now painted in a strange red gore. Breegar just looked quite impressed with himself.

"Who were they?" Breegar asked to Imoen.
    "I think they were thieves,"
    "Boo told Minsc that they were evil! We hurt them good!"
    "Yes, good butt kicking. There is evil round every corner. Minsc and Breegar shall destroy it all!" Minsc added.

Again, all Imoen could do was smile at the two warriors. She knew they were a force of good, just a very unconventional one. She giggled to herself as they made there way through several more doors, and around several more bends.

More and more thieves seemed to be popping up all over the place, but Breegar and Minsc took everything out in their path that opposed them. One thief in particular got Imoen's attention, but before she could get to say anything to the good-looking thief, Minsc and Breegar had chopped him down. "He is a thief!!", came the reply to Imoen's arguments. She could not fault him on those ideals she guessed.

They eventually found a passage that lead to the surface, the three could here yet more fighting and Imoen feared for her life as she was almost dragged to the surface by these two giant men. It was then that Imoen wondered where Jahiera was. She remembered her travelling with them, alongside Khalid too. They had left the two inside the place. But she had other things to worry about, Breegar and Minsc.

Once the three had reached the surface. They saw a fight unlike any other, Breegar saw the Wizard that had been firing nasty spells at him earlier. The thieves were launching themselves at him. All Breegar could say was : "oops... maybe we shouldn't of smashed Thieves after all!"

The wizard was firing off spell after spell at the thieves. Breegar launched himself forward towards that Wizard. Imoen also launched a series of spells at the character. The Wizard turned around. And fired off a spell at Breegar that blew him backwards. Breegar landed flat on his back.

"Aaaah, my prisoner has escaped. How marvellous. I am glad you are here!"
    Breegar just gave a puzzled look at the man. Why did he capture him? For what purpose and how did he know that he was a child of Bhaal?

Breegar did not get a chance to ask these questions. Several spells seemed to start in the area, Dimension Doors. And out stepped several more Wizards, who looked rather angry to say the least.

"There has been a breach of the laws of Athkatla. There has been unprohibited use of magic, and those involved will be punished by the Cowled Wizards."
    "I will not be stopped by anyone, least of all you! Jon Irenicus cannot be stopped!" the Wizard explained.

Irenicus let off a series of powerful spells at the cowled Wizards killing many instantly, but only more Cowled Wizards started stepping through Dimension Doors.

A Cowled Wizard called out
    "It is useless to resist Irenicus. We will eventually overcome you by sheer weight of numbers, you will come with us."
    "Only if you take the girl!" Irenicus replied.
    "No, NO! I have done nothing wrong! Imoen wailed in protest.
    "Yeah, alright, bring her too, we need to get rid of this guy!" the last Cowled Wizard said. "Noooooo!" Imoen cried.

Breegar was still trying to pick himself up from the floor. And as he did so, the Wizards, along with Imoen and Irenicus disappeared.

"Minsc and Boo know that this is not good Breegar," Minsc spoke quietly "We must find Imoen, and give this Irenicus a good butt-kicking. Plus i need a few more fights, Boo is getting twitchy!".
    "Yes, Minsc and Breegar find Imoen. But first we need to find Cowled Wizard Bastards. We need help!"
    "Minsc agrees with Breegar! But where do we go?"
    "To the Inn!" Breegar announced with a small smirk on his face.

2. zaknafein Guest

cool ive gotta ask whats his stats

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Don't tell the stats! It's not important. Do you know the stats of Gandalf in Lord of the Rings? It's a story, that a game summary. And by reading the story you can find out if he is Breegar is wise, intelligent, strong etc and in what level.

Great story dude, hope to read some more soon.

4. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Chapter 2 -
    Evil meet my Sword, Sword meet Evil!

The streets were pretty well packed with people, but plenty of people could direct the two warriors to the nearest Inn, known as the Copper Coronet. But before they really got anywhere, they were called to by a small boy.

"Please mister. My Mommy is stuck in the circus tent. You look big and strong. Can you help? i think she may have been got by Monsters!"
    "Breegar, we cannot let this small boy go without his Mother. Let us liberally kick some butts and find this boys mother!"
    "Let us go Minsc!" Breegar replied, which resulted in a beaming smile from the small boy.
    "Can i come too?" the boy asked.
    "No, I have a big sword, and it might hit you," Minsc replied to the boy. "You just wait outside and Minsc and Breegar will return victorious!".
    Another smile appeared on the boys face. Breegar could not tell if the boy was making fun of the both of them in his head, but all he knew is that he would get to put his sword in some evil that lurked inside.

Breegar and Minsc, boldly stepped through into the tent, passing right by the guard that was meant to be stopping them entering. It was quite a different sight to what both Breegar and Minsc thought.

"This is big Breegar. Boo has never been to a circus like this before. It looks different!"

Stepping onto a large bridge, the two warriors thought the place was looking stranger by the second, it was then that a Djinni appeared.

"A Djinni. Minsc knows what that is, it grants wishes. Maybe it is him who has made the tent this way!"

The Djinni ignored the comment, and looked at the two, and smiled, and knew it would be easy to trick these two. It spoke :

"I have a riddle for you, answer me correctly and i shall let you pass."
    All Breegar did was groan, he could not decipher riddles, and he doubted that Minsc could fare any better.
    "No riddles, i am a warrior, i don't do riddles!" Breegar replied.
    "Very well," the Djinni spoke bluntly.
    The Djinni cast a quick spell at the two, which blinded them temporarily, but then the Djinni was gone.
    "I do not understand, Breegar. Minsc and Boo are confused."

They carried on regardless, near to a large tent nearby. Breegar instinctly knew that there was probably something evil inside, and knew that we wanted to kill it. As they walked in, they were greeted by a Giant Ogre.

"Quick... an ogre!" Minsc cried drawing his huge sword up from his side.
    "No, no please. I am not what you think! I am an Elf, you must believe me. This is all an illusion. I am not an Ogre. Oh please, leave this place before you are killed." The ogre spoke in a strange sweet sounding voice.
    Minsc stopped in mid-swing and put his sword down. Breegar just watched the Ogre intently for any movements towards its weapon.
    "How did you get this way, sweet sounding Ogre thing?" Minsc boldly asked.
    "You believe me? oh thank Baevar." she spoke sweetly again. "I was in the circus, when all of a sudden, things went mad. Everything you see here is not real, it has been changed somehow. If you can get me out of these chains i might be able to help you. The key looks like a sword. It is held by those two..."
    "You mean this sword?" Breegar asked, who had already slain the strange looking peasants that had started to punch him for no apparent reason, and picked it up from one of the bodies.
    "Oh yes... thank you, bring it here and i can be rid of this evil form at last!"

Breegar tentatively handed the sword to the Ogre. A second later there was a blinding flash, and a small young Elf stood in front of him. Breegar smiled, he liked Elves, especially this one, she had something about her that he found fascinating. The Elf brushed herself down, and smiled at the two companions.

"Hi, I am Aerie, an Avariel, or at least i was. And who are you?"
    "This is Breegar... and I am Minsc. We are a force of goodness!" Minsc replied.
    Breegar just nodded, and resigned to let Minsc do all of the talking. Minsc certainly did like to get Breegar deeper and deeper into trouble, but Breegar enjoyed Minsc' company, so let him speak to the Elf.
    "Would you like my help?" the Elf asked.
    Breegar spoke quickly before Minsc had a chance, "Yes, i think you are nice"
    "Such manners," the Elf giggled, "I would be glad to join you also. I now have two strong warriors to protect me!" She giggled again.

All Breegar could do was smile. But the ordeal was not yet over, there were more stairs to climb, and stairs usually meant Monsters at the top of them. The trio climbed to the top of the stairs weapons drawn, with their new companion, Aerie, pulling out a small but nimble Mace. At the top of the stairs, all hell broke loose, as several strange looking enemies ran at the trio, mainly a large Werewolf, but also a few odd looking shadows. Suddenly, Aerie started to chant and pray to her God, Baevar. Minsc looked over his shoulder as the small Elf waved her hands around in strange circling motions. It was then, that the power took effect. Aerie seemed to gain in strength and power, and suddenly leapt into the fray herself alongside Minsc. Blow after blow and eventually the strange creatures around the room started to fall one by one, with the help of Aerie. After her spell had wore off, Aerie looked up to find Minsc and Breegar staring at her in amazement. She replied them with :

"I am a Spellcaster, i can do many things!"

Breegar nodded his acceptance of the statement, while Minsc continued to stare at the little Elf, who he still could not quite fathom how she had cast such a spell. Breegar had already noticed yet another staircase and had started to head for it, he grabbed Minsc's shoulder and pulled him along with him. Aerie followed also. And through the door they went.

Inside was yet another scene of madness, all kinds of wierd creature populated the area including a large evil looking Ogre Mage. Before it could speak, Minsc had ran across the room, and had started to hack at it with his large sword. Breegar could only smile, as he started to work his sword on some of the strange shadows. Aerie started to cast more strange spells, that seemed to speed up Breegar's swordplay, he noticed he was striking with a lightning fast speed. As was Minsc, he was ploughing his way through several enemies, and barreling into the Ogre Mage. Slice after slice Minsc took out of the Ogre, wreaking it's concentration. Then Minsc threw the final crushing blow, and the Mage fell to its knees. Quite Silent. Quite Dead.

Almost as instantly as the Ogre, hell, the illusion of the tent disappeared. Breegar brought his sword down for one last shot, but brought it down straight through a large table he was standing next too. It crumpled into a small unidentifiable pile of wood. On the floor near Minsc, lay a small halfling, who was coughing and spluttering from all the wounds the large man had inflicted upon him. The illusion had depcited him as an Ogre, but he was nothing more than a tiny Halfling.

Minsc laughed :

"This halfling got a righteous butt-kicking from the end of my sword. You made the circus into a madman's den, but Minsc did undo your foulness. Boo spits on you!"
    "This was not what was promised to me," spluttered the halfling, "You blasted adventurers have ruined it!"
    Minsc was about to protest, but Breegar put up his hand to stop Minsc's words. Minsc obeyed, and watched the halfling writhe and wriggle on the floor until he gasped his last breathe.
    "Another villian of this world is destroyed!" Breegar spoke in a booming voice.

Breegar had noticed Aerie had gone off talking to a small looking man, that Breegar recognised as a Gnome. Aerie was bringing the Gnome over to speak with them, he hoped he wouldn't have to bring the Gnome along too, in order to stay with the wonderous Elf.

"Breegar, this is Quayle, maybe you have heard of him?"
    Breegar recognised the Gnome, there and then, as someone he had seen just outside the gates of Baldur's Gate.
    "Yes, I remember. You are good Spellcaster!"
    "Indeed. But this is not about myself, but rather Aerie. I wish Aerie to travel with you. She has seen enough of this circus, and needs to see the world, you are a perfect travelling companion for her." The Gnome said to the huge man.
    "How can i not accept?" Breegar replied. He smiled, and watched Aerie as she returned it.

The trio soon left the circus tent after Minsc had spent a number of gold coins on some of the games table's, plus Breegar had needed to pay for the table he broke. The trio had decided to head for the Copper Coronet, following directions from the Elf, Aerie.

-------------------

The Copper Coronet could be seen in the distance. Breegar was quite in need of some Beer, and he was becoming tired, and needed some sleep. He needed some escape from Aerie's talking, she had not stopped talking about everything she had seen along the way. Breegar was trying in vain to ignore her, but he still seemed strangely entranced by this woman. He looked over at Minsc who was listening to the Elf's every word, he almost caught the man drooling at one point, but Breegar almost felt as if he should be doing the same. He was strangely puzzled how the two of them could be so entranced by one little Elf that seemed to talk, whine and complain more than anything else.

They eventually got to the door of the Copper Coronet, when they were called by a small man running up, shouting Breegar's name at the top of his voice.

"Are you Breegar???" the little man asked.
    "Yes, what do you want?"
    "Coo, I am Gaelan Bayle, and I have a pretty proposal for you!"
    "And what is that?"
    "I have contacts that know the whereabouts of Imoen!"
    "Imoen! Tell me what you know!"
    "Imoen? who's that?" Aerie piped in.
    "Imoen was one of our friends. We need to get her back, and give the Wizards that took her a butt kicking!" Minsc told her, as Breegar carried on with the man, Gaelan Bayle.
    "Cooo, I can't tell you much, but i know she has been taken by the Cowled Wizards. For a price, my friends can tell you how to get her back."
    "How much does help cost?"
    "20,000 gold!"
    Aerie and Minsc both gasped in Horror at the statement.
    "How can i get money that big?"
    "You will have to, if you want your friend back!" replied Gaelan, slyly. "Cooo, Once you have payment, come find me in my house, i live just around the corner."
    With that the small man, ran off into the darkness of the Shadows. Aerie just looked at Breegar in a strange way.
    "You never told me about Imoen. This means more adventure, which means i get to spend more time with you."
    Breegar groaned.

-------------------

Breegar had been lying on his bed for several hours, he had no idea how much time had passed. He opened his eyes gingerly, and realised Aerie was still staring across at him. He had no idea how long she had been there, but it felt very odd to him. Breegar quickly shut his eyes again and turned over. He felt a cold hand touch his back. He knew it was Aerie. He tried to ignore it, to no avail. He turned around to see Minsc with a gloved gauntlet from his plate touching his back. Breegar leapt up from his bed.

"Ahhh... Boo knew that would wake up Mr Sleepy," Minsc howled with laughter. Aerie joined in, Breegar was not as amused.
    "Don't do that Minsc." Breegar said sternly.
    "Very well Breegar, my friend of goodness!"

Breegar shook himself and dressed quickly. Breegar virtually had to force Aerie from the room, saying that she "wanted to see". Breegar couldn't fathom that woman, but she was certainly no ordinary Elf. She could drink like a horse, and almost as well as Minsc. But even when Aerie had drink down her, she would whine about her wings. He had comforted the woman a number of times that night, and once had to hug her to stop her from crying, and showing the small group up. He hoped that the dwarf he had seen last night, Korgan, did not want another piece of him, or he might have to smash his face open with his Sword and finish him off this time. The night before, Breegar had restrained himself enough to just knocking him out with his bare fists, after insulting Aerie. Aerie was bringing more trouble to him at the moment, but he felt as if Aerie felt something a little more deeper for him.

Breegar didn't start to think about that just then though, he needed a meal and another drink before the trio worked out what they were going to do. He sat down with Aerie and Minsc, at ordered a huge quantity of beer. Aerie was shocked at how much he ordered for such a time in the morning. The three of them sat around the table discussing the huge amount of money they needed. Minsc decided he wanted to gamble to get the money, and then wanted to "kick some evil in the butt". Aerie dragged Minsc off through a door, saying something about "Entertainment". Breegar sat alone for a few minutes and pondered the "money situtation". He knew he needed some jobs to do, but he didn't know where to get one, then one walked straight up to him.

"Hello, my name is Lord Jierdan Firkraag. I have an offer for you. You look like a brave adventurer. I would like to offer you the chance to get a large amount of gold. Your reputation precedes you, and i am in need of help." A short stocky man said to Breegar.
    Breegar looked up at the strange man, and had to blink a few times before he realised what this man was asking him.
    "How much gold?" Breegar asked him bluntly.
    "I can offer you 10,000 gold pieces for you services, good sir."
    Breegar's eyes widened at this point, and for a change he hadn't needed Minsc to prompt him.
    "Where?" came the next blunt question from Breegar.
    "I shall put it on a map... the Windspear Hills, quite far to the east. But i am sure you can travel here for that kind of money."
    Breegar just smiled again and vigourously shook the man's hand.
    "We shall kill evil." Breegar said once again. The man in front of him didn't stay after that, and actually ran off in quite a frightened manner. Breegar just knew he had got Half of the money they needed in the bag already.

Breegar sat back down again to ponder where else he could get some money, when he heard what sounded like Minsc shouting :
    "Are you okay Aerie? You look kind of pale, Boo will help!"
    Breegar next heard the sounds of poor Aerie throwing up on the floor. Breegar had no choice but to run over. Aerie looked up at Breegar, but strangely suddenly smiled at him. Breegar didn't quite understand that, but carried on by asking :
    "What is wrong?"
    "They were evil, cruel..." started Aerie.
    "They threw man in pit against a troll Breegar. No man, should be made to fight with no sword or armour. We must avenge his death." Minsc answered.
    Breegar's face screwed up, he was angry, they had made Aerie throw up, and that man did not deserve to die. Breegar grabbed at his sword on his back, as did Minsc.
    "BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS!" they both cried in unison.

Breegar started to make his way back to the arena area, that Minsc had pointed out to him. Smashing through a large door the two warriors came across a large group of guards standing outside cell doors. Immeadiately the two of them knew what was happening:
    "Breegar, they keep them locked up. These people are eeeeevil!"
    With that the two started to work on the guards with their swords. Then Aerie stumbled through the door after them. She watched the two men amble around the room carrying their large weapons around, she didn't really need to join in, but she did anyway. Calling on some of her Abilities, she again made herself stronger. And yet again, she whipped out her Mace and proceeded to leap through the air to land on the back of one of the guards. She repeatedly hit the dazed man on the head, crushing the man's skull with each blow.

Breegar meanwhile, was sparring with his opponent, carefully placing each of his blows, and deftly turning aside his opponents blade. Then Breegar managed to land a telling blow on his foe, ripping his foes arm from its socket and leaving his enemy bleeding, quite lifeless on the floor. Minsc had managed to take out a fair number of the guards, and now only one remained. Who started to cast a spell.

Aerie quickly turned into a concentrated trance and let off a small spell. A fiery meteor sped from her hand towards the enemy mage quickly destroying his spell and concentration. Breegar let out a howl, and threw a nearby axe from a wall at this new target. The axe glided through the air to embed itself in the enemy mages skull. Minsc could only laugh.

This was not over by a long shot, as Breegar knew when he heard someone calling him from one of the cells. He groaned, he was getting fed up with all these strange people that wanted to talk to him all the time. He thought he would amuse this man however, and talk to him. Breegar guessed he would get a fight out of this anyway, so did not complain.

"Please help us, they have us fighting as slaves in these hellish fighting pits. I am Hendak. If you can get the key, you can free us, i think the gamekeeper has it."
    "Okay, Breegar get you key."

Yet again Breegar had allowed himself to get selflessly involved with something. Aerie just beamed at him, Breegar could not understand how she was getting so much pleasure out of the trip. Breegar shook his head again and proceeded out of another door towards the fighting pits. A large wolf leaped at him as he opened the door. Breegar punched out, knocking the beast out cold on the floor. Breegar casually walked past along with Minsc. Aerie stopped and looked at the creature, then bashed it's skull with a huge blow from her mace, instantly killing it. Aerie smiled again.
    "He didn't look too nice!" Aerie smirked.

Breegar carried on, determined to kill this idiot who had disturbed his breakfast. Smashing through more doors and killing several more wild animals, he came upon his target. The gamekeeper took one look at Breegar, and knew that his life was at stake, instead of talking the man set loose a large wild tiger straight at Breegar. Breegar didn't take a second glance, and charged toward the giant cat. Breegar's sword chopped wildly into the great creature, dismembering one of its front paws. Then proceeded to stab it in the back. Minsc charged forward toward the Gamekeeper, who made an admirable shot at Minsc as he charged. The arrow forced Minsc down to the floor. This proceeded to hit Breegar in the thigh.

Breegar roared in pain. Stupidly, Minsc turned around to see what the fuss was about, when he was hit by another arrow. The arrow bounced off the Chainmail Minsc was wearing. Minsc blindly roared in rage and stupidity. "Minsc will destroy your pure black heart evil one!". Minsc charged. His enemy fell into a mightily large pool of blood, as Minsc's huge sword severed the Gamekeeper's head from his body.

Breegar was been "looked after" by Aerie, as Minsc came back over looking truimphant, holding a small blood-stained key in his hands.

-------------------

An hour later, the 3 were in the sewers. Breegar could not fathom how that Hendak could have talked him into freeing more slaves. Aerie had also insisted that they help a man solve a stupid riddle. Solving that riddle gave Breegar a nice new weapon. Now Breegar was wielding a strange sword, that seemed to talk to him. He span it round in his hands again. "How many times have i told you? Your grip is all wrong!" the sword shouted at him. Breegar just laughed.

They plodded on through the sewers, killing enemies as they went, finding their way into yet more slaves and evil creatures. With both Minsc and Breegar smashing large numbers of evil doers and monsters alike. Breegar could not help but enjoy it, and he was slowly becoming used to Aerie and her strange spell casting. He'd also gotten used to comments from his sword, "kill them all quick! wow watch that blood spray.... "

-------------------

Triumphant the 3 travellers returned to the Copper Coronet, only to be harassed by another stranger. The man seemed quite tall, and almost seemed like a Knight. Breegar strode up to him, prouncing he was a force for good. The noble man agreed, and told him he was a Warrior of Helm. Breegar thought this man would be a great companion, and mightily shook the man's hand, but he didn't know what he was dropping himself into....

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Hey this great. Love the writing style :)

Keep it up :)

6. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Great story! Stuff like this inspires me to come up with one myself...:D

7. Its very good,but where are Jaheira,Nalia and Anomen? Even a half/orc with 3 WIS would have seen them.

8. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Evil meet my Sword, Sword meet Evil!--very good!:D You should be in the write off if you want to.

9. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Heh; thats a bit of a departure from Aerie's character. When I played SOA she was intoxicated after one stein of Evermead. Keep it up; I want to hear more about Aerie's hard drinkin' slutbag side.

10. ywpark89 Guest

What's your character's race? I have a story to, but I can't bring myself to write.

11. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

This is pretty funny keep it up man.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.