1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bowman -Try It Here!

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Wordplay, May 12, 2004.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

2. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dunno anymore how many times it took, but the CPU hit me first, and then i hit him twice in a row. I won. :D

3. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

lol I started by shooting myself in the head during practice. but I beat the cpu in the first game

4. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Got him without taking a hit (with practice btw), add wind and wall that will make it interesting.

5. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Way too many times. :(

Beat the computer 2 out of 2, though. Different ranges involved with each game. First one was very close, second quite far away.

Cool way to waste time! :thumb:

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Just try not to shoot in 90-degree arc while practising -might cause some fits of laughter. :p

7. Lynx Lupo Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

[​IMG] Interesting, but i cannot win :/
    Must be some interpreter problem, the games are endless(yeah, i did make a hedgehog out of the comp).

8. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

The true skill is angling it as high as you can and hitting the fella top down (the comp, not you ya mug! :D ).

9. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

It took me a long time to figure out where the target was! But after I found it, I was able to hit it without too much difficulty.

I'm 1/1 against the computer. Killed him with a shot through the heart.

10. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

heh, the guy took an arrow through the groin and the hed before falling down =/ how much can a stickman take

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    It takes even more skill to hit the enemy in the back, but you need the wind to do it! :D

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Die evil stick men! DIE!

This game needs an online multiplayer option :grin:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I lost interest very quickly, might be interesting if I had absolutly nothing else to do.

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

That is exactly the point of the game, Dragonfly; to kill some time for a few idle moments. How smart of you. :p

15. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

This game has brought back memories of the very first "WORMS" game on the PC and how me and my friends used to spend four or five turns trying to hit each other with Bazookas or grenades at a range of about 60cm (on the screen) :D

16. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yeah, this game reminds me of Bang Bang on Win 3.1 with the two cannons blasting each other and demolishing the ground.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.