1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Blocked at Cult of the Eyeless quest

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by TheBard, Jan 17, 2005.

1. TheBard Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

[​IMG] Ok, I haven't played this game in quite a while but I always come back.

I got the quest to deal with the cult of the eyeless. However I think I neglected to talk to him afterwards. I've since returned much later to do it and cannot get through the sewer tunnel to start it.

Is there a way to start the quest through shadowkeeper? perhaps some way to change a global? thanx in advance.

2. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You need a key from some guy to open the door.

3. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

I returned to the church of Helm and he won't talk to me. I think perhaps I messed up something when I didn't talk to him about it and waited so long. Any ideas how I can rectify this?

oh, and the other two churchs don't even have someone to talk to about it, so I know I have to go to Helm.

4. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    With "him" you mean Gaal? Or the beggar in the crypt (Sessar?)?

5. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

Him I mean the priest of Helm who asked me to help.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Was Keldorn down there and is the quest still in your journal?

Have you tried talking to the other guy in the church who gives you quests?

7. San Ti Gems: 5/31

well its either the priest of helm or the priest of lathlander check it out, and the priests are at the right far end in a circle thing.

8. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

8people, yes and yes.... I didn't take him into my party but i almost never do and that never stopped me before. The quest journal tells me I've been asked to do this quest, but I cannot get passed the sewer spot.. just says "you can enter this area yet" or something...

9. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You obviously won't be able to enter the area until you've been given the quest by the Helm Temple. If you have been given the quest and still can't get in then it may be a bug of some sort. I don't think I know of any time limit you have to go and speak with the Helm Temple. If you have deffinetly been given the quest then just warp in there with SK.

10. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

Well, he asked me to come talk to him about it.. but now it says he has nothing to say to me...

I have SK, how do I warp areas then?

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Did you speak to the priest standing on the dais? He is the one who actually gives you the quest.

12. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

yes... no response. but it's in my journal.

*edit*

ok, since there are no ideas, can someone explain how to warp to an area with SK and what the area number is? thanx...

[ January 21, 2005, 22:13: Message edited by: TheBard ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.