1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Barbarians + Shippings

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Da Punisher, Aug 29, 2000.

1. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Do you know if Barbarians will have Kits to choose from??!!
    I haven't read anything about that,
    but maybe you did..!
    I'm so incredibly eager to see what magical items there will be in the game!
    But i have to wait longer,
    because i live in europe!
    (i will order it in england, but it won't be out there before 29 september!)
    Do you guys know where i can ship it to europe for a low price?? (At interplay i'll have to pay $57,99 extra!!)

2. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] The three new classes will not have kits. You can read the kits info under the BG2 section on this site. As far as your second question I live in the US but I heard that the game will come out on the 29th in the UK you can order there are get it shipped for cheaper. Maybe some people from Europe can add some more details.

3. hooligan_inc Guest

Allow me Voltric.
    If you live in the Netherlands, you can order it from gameplay.co.uk, I think they get it a bit earlier than the British release date.

4. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I looked at gameplay.co.uk,
    but they say that the game will be released on the 29th september, but thanks anywayzzz.
    I guess I'll just have to wait 2 weeks longer then you guys...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.