1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bad behavior

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I hope this topic hasn't already been posted. I was wondering what kind of mean, irrational, or just plain silly things you have done to get revenge on someone for something they have done to you?

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I once threw a pan filled with pasta to a guy that was irritating me. I didn't mean to hit him but since I can aim badly I did hit his leg.

We talked it out a hour later when we boyh wher cool again.

3. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Me and my friend(mostly my friend) were working togheter at the "learn how to make food" class in school(I wouldnt have wanted to be with someone else, and you will know why when I tell you)

Now, my friend had a nasty habbit of spitting and in some way destroying the other groups meals, both in order to make our food look better (we werent exactly gourmet cooks) and because it was fun.

One day, every group had to prepare a special meal for everyone to eat, and we were assigned with the salad. Here is the recepie:

Various vegetables
    Dressing: water, spit, snore, tabasco, sticky green fluid and other nasty components

We also made a normal salad in a separate bowl in case the teacher would ask us to taste.

the whole class ate of the salad, exept a few who knew what we were up to

yukk...

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Once in junior high there was this annoying loudmouthed, really tall, tragic kid who took my cap and ran around thinking it was superfunny until he threw it away a bit, there was no problem for me to retrieve my cap.
    For some reason this seriously pissed me off and during the next break I see the kid kneeling in front of his locker and I took a few running steps and then kneed the kid in the head so he smashed into the steel locker and then down on the floor. I was for a moment afraid that I had killed him but he was mostly fine.
    I was a rather messed up teenager.

5. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

That reminds me, once I tricked my friend that I had pissed on his bike (dunno why I didnt tell him that I hadnt later). I was so convincing that he got realy upset and first took my cap and threw it in some mud, and then he wanted to fight me. Instead (not wanting to fight him, since we were friends) I took his jacket and gave it to some kid who ran away with it.

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Can't remember... Haven't been irrational in a while, but I guess I would start by taking his/her heart out, slicing it to thin pieces, and then frying it a la cârte. Yammy.

7. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

On my last schoolday i took a dump in my school principal's deskdrawer. Couldn't leave school without leaving my good friend a nice present. :D

8. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Wirhe you sick ****. Anyway not that I make a habit of it but I remember in a bar once I was getting a drink and this guy said something to me, I can't remember what it was but it pissed me off at the time, I waited till he went to the bathroom followed him in grabbed his arm intending to twist it around then bash his head off the nearest hard surface but ended up braking his arm instead woops. I was very drunk at the time, I was not myself.

9. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I can't be bothered with schemes, so beating them up, and drinking their blood would seem fine to me. :rolleyes: :evil:

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    First of all, let me state in a loud and clear voice the one and only obvious truth that you all have deep in your hearts even if you don't know that it's there: revenge is wrong :D :lol:

OK, now on to business.

Running my sword through my late school headmaster's gut occured in my dreams. I woke up so relaxed the following day...

Well, not only his. Various people have played this role in my dreams. Sometimes the sword is blunt (oh joy), sometimes it's sharp and I'm thrusting my foot in them to free the blade.

Sometimes I'm thinking about getting ekhm... some of my friends pay a visit to the culprit.

The most evil ideas, however, are non-physical. I typically know enough things to make hell of the life of someone who made a dent in my plans :evil: Don't think it's blackmail. Blackmail is low. With me, the ransom option is simply removed :shake: :lol: And what I know doesn't always need to be shared.

In practice, I don't exact vengeance. However, sometimes I have to retaliate... and some of those ideas come handy.

11. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

- Pushing a friend off the side of a wooden ship in a kid's playground. Several meters high, but he only got hurt, not injured.

Motive: Don't remember. It's irrelevant anyhow, I still regret this though the lesson served well.

- Arranging for one acquaintance to attack a friend with a blunt weapon. Luckily even the blunt weapon didn't help him as this friend is particularly gifted in martial arts / street fighting in general.

Motive: Some fight with the friend before. Notice he was a friend, the other was an acquaintance. Again a thing I regret severely, but learned my lesson from it.

- Throwing sharp pliers used in a chemistry class towards a classmates head, with the intention to kill. Would've hit him from close up but I couldn't catch him. Missed his eyes by 2 cm, took a chunk off the wall, and was stopped by classmates who understood then I wasn't kidding.

Motive: He had severely insulted my parents. A crime punishable by whatever the victim deems necessary, in my case injury or death, no difference. I do not regret it. It served to teach the people that some things I (or people in general) take quite seriously. Even if I'm glad I didn't get to kill him, in principle I still think I was attempting to do the right thing.

In all of those cases I was less than 14 years old. And those 3 were the worst things by far I've ever done in revenge. Aside from one other more personal matter that I still regret today, though the person involved was hardly harmed it was a most unwise thing to do on my part. Even if these give a very violent picture said out loud alone like this with nothing to compare on, that would be quite far from the truth. I work on the side of upkeeping law afterall.

I still view some things just that black & white though. If someone came to me now, when I'm a grownup, and genuinely insulted someone important to me. Then I would retaliate immediately. It's only darwinism afterall. If someone is so stupid to knowingly envoke such wrath in a person just to get a reaction, then they should pay the price. I don't insult other people unless they do it first, and even then there's a limit to how far I'll go. That's the least I expect of others as well.

12. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Heheh, this isn't serious but it pissed the kid off so bad and everyone laughed at him. But this kid that a lot of people hated started making fun of me one day in class because it was hat day, I had a Georgia Tech hat on and he had a UGA hat on, and the two schools are rivals and UGA had just killed GT in a previous game. I got so pissed that as soon as the teacher went out of the room I picked a whole rotten banana out of the trash and threw it at him as hard as I could. I am usualy a really good thrower and was aiming at the wall he was leaning against, just to scare him. It him right in the middle of his neck and rotten banana got all over his hat and shirt and face. From that moment on everyone figured out he couldn't back up his words as he ran out of the room screaming. I only got detention because the teach hated him too, but his hat was ruined. :D :evil:

13. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    lol! Man, do I not want to piss any of you off... :p

I don't get really violent when I extract revenge, though. But there was this one time where there was a guy at school who was realy really annoying. And one time, after school, I was kneeing down, putting stuff from my locker in my bag. He came up behind me and pulled my hair and walked away, laughing with his friend. I was really mad (and it really hurt too). And as I was walking home, I happened to notice he was walking just ahead of me. I got next to him, and as he turned to look, I rammed him as hard as I could. And being winter, he fell head first in the snow, in front of everyone. It was beautiful. :D

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I hit someone over the head with a math book and slammed his head into a metal locker in sixth grade... he got a concussion from it, my mother tells me, and he was out of school for a few weeks. I sort of regret it, but the guy was and is scum, so it's more of a vague feeling that that wasn't the best way to deal with him than a feeling of sorrow that I hurt him.

15. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

This topic isn't at all what I thought it was when I read the forum listing ;) .

Let's see if I can think of some really nasty things, but I'm usually too good-natured to get revenge.

-Back in high school, some jerk made a couple cruel insults at me right in front of this girl that I was interested in so I threw him down the hall and into a brick wall. I never got caught, but it did impress the girl :D .

-One kid was basically bugging me the whole way through middle and high school, but I finally got a chance to humiliate him. He basically had this attitude that "I'm the greatest guy in the world" sort of thing and I proved him wrong at our graduation :cool: .

-I stole some jerk's girlfriend once. He wouldn't come out of his house for a week.

16. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Don't know if it was for revenge since I wasn't exactly wronged, but anyway...

Last year of high school. Waiting in the lunch line. One of the 'thinks they're hard men' club pushes in the line, right in front of me. He's about 3 inches shorter than I am and weighs about 90 pounds. He's part of the 'hard man club' because he is friends with quite a few big guys, but they weren't around, however at this moment I wouldn't have cared.

Simply grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him out of the line. He regains his balance says "Wot?" and walks up to me and tries to throw me out of the line also. I resist for about 3 seconds then realise something. Next big tug he tries I move towards him and smash my forehead into his face. I broke his nose. Got blood on my uniform too.

When punishment time came I got a warning, he got a detention (witnesses are handy things) which was also the 10th detention for him that month. At my school 10 detentions in one month earned you a 'gating' which is a more severe kind of punishment (you have to go to school on the weekend and clean up basically anything the janitor tells you to).

Later he and his friends approached me but I had caught wind of this earlier and had prepared my friends also who hid nearby. They noticed I had about twice as many people with me. I challenged the same guy to a one on one but he backed down. As you can guess when the rest of the school heard about him backing down his friends 'disowned' him. I think I ruined this guy's social life.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    School fights? :D I would hold one guy upside down by his ankles :shake: :lol:

Well, and if from vivid and livid imagination we move to practice, here's some contribution.

I play Warcraft 2 online on battle.net. Normally one can't, but there's been a special re-edition based on Starcraft engine and called Warcraft II Battle.net Edition.

I've grown powerful, despite the fact I'm a relative newcomer and perhaps not in the very strict top division of ability. I run a renowned clan's website and I've made the clan's blacklist popular. It's a powerful tool now. Hackers, disconnecters (must be visibly losing and not known to be a decent guy) and cheaters get there on a single screenshot or replay. The rule is strict: no one gets there because people tell stories. Not even the clan leader can simply ask me to put someone there. There will never be any sort of automated submission and things are done the good old way - people have to get screenshots and write an old-fashioned e-mail with attachments to the address that everyone knows :evil: Abusers like screenshot forgers (one so far) end up alongside the worst scum.

However, occasionally, people end up on the black list for exceptionally lame behaviour.

There was that guy. I was a noob. Not an RTS noob, but a noob to Warcraft 2 on battle.net. I was a strong player, but didn't know the tricks of the veterans. I had good stats (wins to losses) and a renowned clan tag to my nick. He challenged me 1v1 and I owned him despite he was playing Orcs (90% people play orcs as they're much more powerful) and I humans (I couldn't play Orcs and use their special features well yet). Later, he called me a noob and stats player when talking to my brother, who promptly reminded him of how beautifully he got owned. So he took some bogus newbie nick and entered my four player free for all ladder rated game. What did he do? Ignored everyone else, placed scouts all the way from him to me, flooded me with overwhelming panzer force of ogres (playing like that you can win battles, but can't really defend yourself, let alone win the game - and it works only once on a moderately intelligent opponent) and destroyed my base with lots of trouble (I lost on an AI technicality). But he so crippled himself that he lost the game to noobs. He didn't care - that nick wasn't his official, normally rated nick. He started to brag about his "victory" and call me a noob.

What did chev do? I went to his own clan site, and their own guestbook where he posted that rubbish and shared the *whole* story. I ended saying that until midnight that day I was waiting for apology through e-mail and in that guestbook and at midnight adding him to the black list with two special editorials courtesy of chev and his brother (the witness). He reacted with further verbal abuse, compromising himself totally in the eyes of his clan (they apologised to me for him, told him to apologise and hoped he would).

Actually, he took such a blow that I didn't actually bother to add him properly to the blacklist until the redesign which is still pending. Oh, but I will :evil:

18. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] On my floor in the dorm last year this girl kept stealing my quarters and taking my clothes out of the dryer while they were still wet and putting hers in the dryer. I got fed up and went in my room climbed up on my desk removed a ceiling tile and grabbed some of that nasty itchy fiberglass insulation out of the ceiling and put it in the dryer with her clothes.

There goes my sweet girl image :angel:

edit:typos

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Woohoo! Nice one Dark-hair! Very creative. Did she ever figure out why she was all itchy for the next week?

20. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hard to say Dragonfly. With over 100 girls on one floor I never knew which one she was so I never really knew what happened. :hmm:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.