1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Autos

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ex-Paladine, May 5, 2003.

1. Ex-Paladine Banned

Not a special thing. You see every day but what a auto for you.?

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I don't have a car, but when I drive one, it would probably my mom's Suzuki-Alto. I hardly fit in it. I come out of it seized with spasm and a soar neck! Who said driving is relaxing?

3. Ex-Paladine Banned

Who said driving=relaxing I don't know but driving is a difficult thing.

4. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A Lamborghini would be enough for me ;)

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Yago - do all of your friends drive Porches too???

I must make amends!

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I am now thinking for a motor, :D

But when little Morgoths are crawling the house (thats prob near St. Juttemis, or when pigs are flying) I´ll be forced to get a car, right now I´ve got my eye on the BMW 3-serie Sedan

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Morgoth: If there weren't a little guy to be carted about (and money were no issue whatsoever), Velcro would be driving a BMW Z4 and I'd probably go for a Porsche Boxster. As it is, Velcro has a Saab 9-3 hatchback and I've got a BMW 528 wagon. Trust me, I'm not complaining! :D

The Saab may have an incurable problem, and if that proves to be so I know that Velcro wants to investigate the Mazda Z8.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] We only have fords :wave:

most are over 20...

10. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I've never actually thought very hard about cars.....

I can't drive yet, but when I can and buy myself a car, I don't think I'll care what it is as long as it looks good, gets good gas millage, and doesn't require a lot of maitnence.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have a Toyota Camry myself. I could afford a more expensive car but I really don't see any need to get one, as long as it gets me from point A to B with a reasonable level of comfort and has a decent amount of trunk space I will be happy.

In fact, next time I buy a car I am leaning towards getting a VW Jetta deisel. Paying only half the price/km for/being able to drive twice as long without having to stop for fuel seems like a pretty good deal to me.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I have a 2002 Nissan Frontier. It's my first new vehicle. Yes, I did take a pretty large value loss, but I know the truck wasn't misused. That is a big pitfall in the used truck world. 90% of the used truckd I looked at had frame problems because a previous owner did something stupid with it.
    I like my truck, although I think I'll have to go bigger when I upgrade. This one won't haul horse trailers.

13. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I've got my own little opel corsa, it's small but it drives as smooth as....as.....something very smooth.

What I'd really like (realistically) is a mini cooper, now those cars rock.

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

1970 MGB
    or
    Austin Healy Sprite MK 2

Unfortunately, they are little, little cars, and I am over 6 foot, so they are going to be very difficult to drive in.

Maybe I'll get a datsun, that will make me bogan qualified.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.