1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Auril's Ice Temple S-U-C-K-S!!!

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] okay i have a few questiones about this place:
    1)Where do you find the mandrake
    2)What do you need to do to get that weird mandrake stuff to fix the ship
    3)how much wood do i need to fix the ship
    4)how much spider silk do i need to fix the ship
    5)what else do i need to fix the ship and how much do i need
    6)what does that painting at the stairs do?
    7)after you kill the weird etherial priestess with the whole golem room process what else do you need to do?if there is anything else
    and finally
    HOW do you give the stuff to the damned gnome?

Thanks in advance.

[ April 24, 2003, 14:54: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

**spoilers**
    1) Belladonna?
    2) Kill the Druid that greets you at Anduril.
    3) Any amount (ie one lot)
    4) As above
    5) It's all in the book on the table. Everything in single unit ingredients.
    6) Just try it out. Puts you in different places depending on which reply you chose.
    7) Depends if you've killed the others. If you have, the fortress is basically completed, and you can brag about it to any old druid you might find....

*HOW do you give the stuff to the damned gnome?
    Put it on the same table where you found the recipe book for the spell.

3. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

if you dont care about spoilers look at the Sorceres Place walkthrough. The one written by Bartholomew for a more detailed way.

4. Kabuki Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Viking: On the bright side.. he didn't ask how to kill a golem, or better yet, an Ice Golem Champion!

That pretty well sums it up though;

Belladona, Iron, Wood, Spider Silk, 2 diamonds, thrym extract..

I think that's it.. hehe.

5. Shadow Sword Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Ice Golem champions are not that hard to kill. I used my Morning star that did buldegon and fire damage and it went down in notime. They are easyer than crystal golems.

6. Kabuki Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Easier? Yes, i think they are.. I was just saying that at least it wasn't a plead as to how to kill them..

^_^

The ice temple really isn't that hard, all in all.

YOu have the battle squares, (Fun) And Sherincal (Necesary.. V_V)

But with some high levels, and electricity resistance.. She suddenly becomes a nuissance..

7. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

make sure you are prepared before you fight sherincal, or you will get minced up. >_<
    [edit, after reading the other posts...] theres another way to get belladonna, if you are goin the good way, just ask that Zak dude you rescued from the Remoraz. he will give you some.

8. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Ahh,

Even with my solo Pally I went the righteous way of ridding the world of those infidels who were stopping me doing good. What right did he have to hold onto the Belladonna and stop my righteous progress I ask you? ;)

9. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ice Temple sucks? wait until you go to Fell Woods, Dragon's Eye and the lava pit after Dragon's Eye. These are the top 3 most complained areas.

10. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

good point, Viking. :D

11. Plague Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

If you donĀ“t want to go back with all the material for Oswald, after you kill everyone in the temple just talk to that guy in prison and he takes then to Oswald. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.