1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Are you hot... or not?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sapiryl, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Has anyone seen this site?
    www.hotornot.com

This is one crazy place. First of all, you put your picture up and/or rate other peoples' pictures to see whether they are hot or not. And anyone can submit their picture. Kinda scary, I wouldn't want random people looking at me and saying, "Whoa! He's hot!" or "Ugh! He's ugly as sin."

Anyone else agree?

2. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Aren't they in some kind of law rumble?

I mean people sending in ugly pictures of people they hate. Anyway I think it is an utter waste of time. If I wanted to look at people I could go down in the mall. Duuuuuh. Booooring.

3. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Nobleman! Nonono! This site is the best. Before I discovered SP I spent HOURS on hot or not. Try it for a few minutes - you won't be able to get off it.

And maybe you'll run into the legendary 'aiee' picture.

4. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Vuko, please explain. The legendary 'aiee' picture? We need details.

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I saw a legendary 'aiee, she's hot!'pic and I saw a legendary 'aiee, sod off! pic.

dunno what the aiee pic is, but i probably saw it...:)

BTW: I only judged the ladies and the snobs, not the guys...
    Kinda wasted my time, methinks....

6. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31

Veteran

Jack Funk and Master of Nuhn: I could email you the picture if you want. It demonstrates why you shouldn't rate pictures on this site as a "1" without careful deliberation. :eek:

7. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I've been there. I am sure it is top class entertainment, I am just not chosen for it. Sorry. But I sure think it is funnier to watch people live and see how they get stressed up a hot summerday in the city where thousands of people try and move over the same square feet of pavement.. Who am I kidding I don't.

Now the beach ;). That is more like it. Or a good walk in the forrest. Or do some Sports. yeah!

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You know, there was this big fuss some time ago, when someone sent to this site or a similar one a picture of the President of Finland... I think she was rated somewhere around 3... :)

Ara
    (WHo is currentlu dressed as a hippie, but no one in the school thinks it's odd. Charming.)

9. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"aiee she's hot!" are more common than the 'orrible ones cos they can be faked more easily (pictures of models etc)

Also, has anyone noticed htat marks (for girls at least) tend to be inversely proportional to the amount of clothes they wear?

10. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31

Veteran

Also blonds tend to get higher marks even if they're quite ugly :1eye:

11. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

I wonder if it is possible to enter people whose pictures we have? We could enter Tal onto it (theres a picture of him on this site somewhere isn't there Tal?!) :D :p

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] It's because we have more fun!!! ;)
    :grin: :spin: :roll: :eek: :p

13. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I think we should all enter our avatars.

14. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I hate to admit it, but I got an 9.8 on there about a year ago! I actually went on a date with someone I met off of that site, too! Only one though. Looks can never betray the true geekiness. Too bad...

15. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

And of course there's some other pages, like rate me nude...
    I love those pages.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.