1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aorta

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Relic, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

This message is for those who are currently members of AORTA, or those wishing to become members. We are looking to fill out our ranks to the limit of 20 people before game release. The areas we are looking for is Europe (3 openings) and West Coast (1 opening). In both these spots, the main class we need is Fighter related, though cleric in Europe is also needed. Any one wishing to apply, please see the process at http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/NWN/aorta.php and email me at relic@sorcerers.net

Current members, please read the roster information in the Guild board. If you have forgotten the password, please contact me at the above email. If you do not respond to the information there within one week of an email to be sent out this weekend, you will be purged from the Faction. Very important to respond.

[This message has been edited by Relic (edited June 09, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  2. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Relic ... you're my hero! I'd follow you to the ends of the Underdark! :good:

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Grrrrr....It's been so long since I've logged into ALFA, I've forgotten my login!!!! Who is Bain anyway? Or who was he on SP?

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Bel, try 1159 as your login name. Bain was Bain Croix here (posted a few times on this forum then got banned..).

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Bel, for both the forum login and the database, you should have gotten an email giving you the username and password. Hopefully you saved them; I always do :)

7. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    I did but I changed my password since then...and amazingly - I forgot it!!! I emailed the steve guy I got my original email That I did save, by the way :p
    but I haven't heard back from him yet.

My old email address is gone bacause the company went under...Oh woe is me, woe is me!!! I can't reply to the mewler in the ALFA board!!!! Oh well, hopefully I'll hear from them soon!

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You can pass the BAR, but you can't remember your ALFA password. Priorities man, priorities!!!! ;) :good:

9. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Hell - I couldn't even remember my login name!!! :rolleyes: :grin: :spin:

I am totally slacking in my fantasy life...Yet my real life is beginning to get...Interesting! :eek:

By the way...If anyone has any pull with Steve at ALFA...Ask him to check his email...:help:

10. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

It isn't Steve anymore, its Trissimus (sp?) who's looking after the database.
    [I think Bel is talking about the boards on ALFA - BTA]

Umm, yes I figured that. Steve Q hosts the ALFA boards on his computer but all the password stuff is now handled by Triss IIRC.

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited June 13, 2002).]

11. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm good to go now!!!! Steve sent my password so I'm back in!!! Yeeeeha!

12. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

13. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

And I'm afraid Tal is the one on the ground :D ;)

[Wishful thinking, huh?] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited June 14, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.