1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

AORTA faction

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Relic, Jan 7, 2002.

1. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Over the last few weeks that I've been the leader of AORTA, I've tried to do some house cleaning. Due to real life situations, we've had some members of AORTA need to pull out of membership. This has created some openings in the faction. Those who are interested, please look at our webpage here at http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/NWN/aorta.php
    Also, to apply, you must be able to prove acceptance into ALFA.
    Openings so far are:
    Europe, 2 openings
    East Coast North America, 1 opening.
    If interested, please respond here with your email address, and I will contact you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  2. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yep, I'm still interested to have my character Milla the Monk join the AORTA.

You can reach me at zorac65@yahoo.se

3. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

*Magnus enters and bows deeply*

The last time I wanted to enter I had to wait to be accepted. When I was accepted, ALFA was full. Now that I see empty spaces, I would like to take that opportunity to jump in.

I'm not much on these boards, but was well known in Skullport and are trying to make a reputation on Menzoberranzan (www.mvsource.com/menzoberranzan)currently.

You can reach me on m.koster@kabelfoon.nl
    Oh, and I'm from Europe. Holland to be exact.

4. Relic Gems: 7/31

We have opened up one more position in the North America East Coast area, so that puts us now at:
    Europe: 1 opening
    East Coast North America: 2 openings
    West Coast North America: No openings at this time.
    Any questions, just post here.

5. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31

Relic, I haven't mailed you my stuff yet, but I will this week. Kind of hectic weekend... But it's coming!

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Scandal the paladin shakes his head in minor embarrassment as he walks up to Relic. "Fair sir, my deepest apologies for not seeing this thread before. As soon as I heard my internal calling to join your guild, I immediately took action."

Leaving his calling card with Relic, Scandal walked back to the edge of the room. As soon as my orders are handed down from above, I will fully engage with you and your guild.

7. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31

Magnus walks back and forth in his room, impatienty waiting for a reaction....

:)

8. Relic Gems: 7/31

Magnus, patience young grasshopper. There are a few more things that I'm looking at. I'll let you know soon.

9. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Young grasshopper? :) LOL

I'll wait. NWN ain't in the stores anyway, so take your time...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.