1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Anyone Want it?

Discussion in 'Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor' started by Mathetais, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I've tried, and I really don't like this game. I'm going to throw it away unless someone wants me to mail it to you.

I'll even pay the postage.

:good:

(all I ask is that you help the site out on Pay Pal, but I won't force that either)

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mat, I think better option is to offer it on eBay, perhaps someone takes the bait.
    I don't think anyone from SP aready doesn't know what that game actually is...

3. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I haven't played it, but that must be a really bad game :D :eek: :rolleyes:

4. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hey I'll take it. If your giving it away for free and will pay postage, I'm in.
    Seriously, I live in Chicago as well, so postage couldn't be too much. Here's my email address if you are serious about giving it away, and of course if it hasn't found it's way to the trash bin yet.

mp_bauman@yahoo.com

Oh yeah, and I have helped out the site via paypal as well as buying games through links.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Thats pretty weak trying to give away your crappy games that are in all reality worth nothing.

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    How ungrateful. Here's a guy who paid for the game, and is willing to even pay the postage to send it to anyone who wanted it absolutely free. How can you possibly have a problem with that?

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Out of curiousity, why don't you like it? It sounds like you already have a taker for it, otherwise I'd offer to take it off your hands. I so rarely buy computer games it's not funny.

8. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Good luck, I played that game and I am still having nightmares. The scary part is that I played about 75% of the game and left it. I know that one day when desperation hits me I'll try to finish it. Its only the music, gameplay, installation and overall feel thats bad. The box doesn't look too bad.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yeah, the box was nice but I couldn't even install the stupid, glitchy thing

10. Syrel Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] I have pool of Radiance played it for a cpl weeks but the game just goes on and on and on! it's no where near as good as any other AD&D games but it's not too bad however after playing 2 of 5 chapters i stoped because nothing changed from chap 1 till chap 3 it's all the %@%$# same! and it takes forever to walk anywhere

11. Astin X Gems: 6/31

I feel it with all of you, really. How about the battle music that just repeats itself without variation, I felt like tearing my hair out. Battle takes forever as well

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Okay, :D now I'm curious enough to want to see what all the fuss is about. Too bad I don't like paying money for good games, never mind bad ones... :lol:

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sorry for the long delay (Vacation :good: )

Maybe it is weak to dump my "bad" game on someone, but the truth is, its an okay game ... good introduction to 3E rules, some good plot lines, etc.

However, my computer ran it very, very slowly, and since it is work issue, I can't upgrade. Also, I have a very limited time to play games. This was on my "To Play" list, which now has NWN, IWD2 and a few other games on it. If that wasn't enough, my wife is gripping at me to cut back on the fantasy stuff, so ... I figured I'd give it away.

the_eleven, I'll e-mail you to get your address. you were the first to ask for it and your the Lizard King, you can do anything!

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lol. :lol: i'm buying PoR just for the hell of it :D

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Bit of a rip off don't you think? That much money for something that doesn't even work

16. TheNovak Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yeah, I mean, Jesus... Charging someone $0.00 for a $20-40 game? What happened to morals?

17. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    He already did, AFAIK. So no need to post here any more.

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Why does eberyone hate this game so much. I bought it this weekend, but it doesn't seem that bad.
    It doesn't lag that badly, even on my laptop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.