1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Anyone been watching the Morrowind previews?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by idoru, Nov 4, 2001.

1. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

they started releasing one movie clip each week a while back. Droooooooooool. I have no idea if NWN will be better, worse, whatever, I don't care, so far it's all about graphics, and that game is preeeetty.... I find myself actually looking forward, counting the days to friday when the next preview will show up.

Out next spring, just like NWN....

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I told that many months ago. That game looks coo!

Die NWN! Long live Morrowind!

Lets just hope it won't be bugged like Daggerfall.

3. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Might and Magic 9 will be better ;)

4. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] What?!
    Might and Magic better?!
    That's blasphemy! If Morrowind becomes just half as good as Daggerfall then both NWN and M&M can hide in the neareast mousehole! :p:
    Daggerfall was brilliant and it seems that Morrowind has a good chance of carrying on the tradition. Morrowind will be great. It has to be like that. Look at this simple equation:

Daggerfall = excellent, brilliant game
    Morrowind = sequel to Daggerfall
    hence, Morrowind = excellent, brilliant game with hopefully fewer bugs than Daggerfall because of the heavy beta testing which is the reason for Morrowind coming out in spring next year

See? Isn't that simple? :D

5. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yes yes, and this time all areas, dungeons and quests will be _unique_. Peachy.

They recommend you get at least a geforce3 card though, ugh, so my new computer was the best thing around for what, 6 months, before having to update. Ah, technology.

6. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Might and Magic VI will own Morrowind

7. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Honestly now, do you really believe that. I think Morrowind will be my best game experince ever. Although getting hyped up like this generally bodes evil, but thinking about daggerfall...

DROOOL

8. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

There will be a Might and magic 9? The previous one was terrible! :flaming:

[This message has been edited by Alyr Arkhon (edited November 04, 2001).]

9. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] What? A geforce 3?!!! And they said "at least"? That can't be...They can't do that to me, I only have a geforce 2 (and an MX one too)...Say it is not so...

Long live Daggerfall!!
    Long live the Daggerfall midis!!!
    Long live the metal versions of the Daggerfall tunes!!!
    Long live Morrowind with humble hardware requirements!!!

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Might and Magic IX is scheduled to launch in april 2002 together with Heroes of Might and Magic IV (according to RPGdot.com).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.